• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarandThumb
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2015

Aleaxander Arms brass on backorder??

I placed an order for grendel brass over 3 weeks ago. Sent them an email last week for an update, no word. First time ordering from them. Is this normal?
  • BigDaveinVT
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2016

Same boat. I did e-mail them and got a response that they expect the brass in around the end of June. I also checked with Hornady about a week ago and their info jives with what Alexander Arms told me. Hornady was just finishing up a run and would be shipping around the end of June.

Unfortunately I don't know where I am (or you are) on the waiting list. If I'm too far down and AA exhausts their shipment then I'm SOL. However if AA gets theirs then other sources (e.g. Brownell's & Midway) should get their orders filled as well.

Powder Valley (http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/) says they have Hornady Grendel brass in stock on their web page. If you're going to go to them then I recommend calling to verify.

Right now I'm making due with PPU once fired brass.

Comment

• GarandThumb
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by BigDaveinVT View Post
      Same boat. I did e-mail them and got a response that they expect the brass in around the end of June. I also checked with Hornady about a week ago and their info jives with what Alexander Arms told me. Hornady was just finishing up a run and would be shipping around the end of June.

Unfortunately I don't know where I am (or you are) on the waiting list. If I'm too far down and AA exhausts their shipment then I'm SOL. However if AA gets theirs then other sources (e.g. Brownell's & Midway) should get their orders filled as well.

Powder Valley (http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/) says they have Hornady Grendel brass in stock on their web page. If you're going to go to them then I recommend calling to verify.

Right now I'm making due with PPU once fired brass.
      Thanks, good to know Im not the only one. Hopefully it will ship this week.

Comment

Working...
      X