• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHORT-N-SASSY
    Warrior
    • Apr 2013

Sweeping Gun Control Package Is Sent To California Governor

Sweeping Gun Control Package Is Sent To California Governor ---

(http://www.crescent-news.com/on_the_...afc509907.html)

Meanwhile, back in Minnesota, a different approach:

(http://video.foxnews.com/v/501669676...#sp=show-clips)
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

Any chance Brown WON'T sign? Not likely. I suspect similar legislation will be proposed for Oregon next February. Since its already written it will be an easy matter for one of our Leftist lawmakers to propose it. We have more of a chance of defeating it.
    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Frank45
      Warrior
      • Mar 2016

Gotta love Cali. I guess it's time to stack up on lowers and hope this doesn't pass.

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
        Warrior
        • Apr 2013

To update: California Governor Signs Gun Bills, Vetoes Others (http://www.bendbulletin.com/nation/4...-vetoes-others)

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

There's things about Trump I don't like, but all gun owners should understand that CA is the way to come if Clinton gets into office. If there was ever a better reason to vote in November, I'm not sure what it could be.
          If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• JASmith
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by TomSawyerNW View Post
            There's things about Trump I don't like, but all gun owners should understand that CA is the way to come if Clinton gets into office. If there was ever a better reason to vote in November, I'm not sure what it could be.
            Well said!

Remember that opting out our voting for an independent candidate is the same as voting for gun confiscation by Hillary and worse.
            shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
            -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• Frank45
              Warrior
              • Mar 2016

Expletive! Maybe I'm just unpracticed but reloading with a bullet button is not fast for me and what gangster do they think is going to turn in high(er) capacity magazines? At least we don't have to register our scary rifles as assault weapons until newsom is governor. Just making it harder for law abiding citizens to enjoy a shooting. I'm all for "no fly, no buy" but background checks for ammunition

Comment

• Drift
                Warrior
                • Nov 2014

And you are gonna comply with the regulations?

Comment

• JASmith
                  Chieftain
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                  Answering this question will cause grief regardless of the answer.

Things posted online stay on multiple servers in the chain of communications and so develop relative immortality.
                  shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                  -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• Drift
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2014

I beg your pardon sir, I should have kept quiet. It was a rhetorical question. Made out of frustration. It requires no answer.

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
                      Warrior
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by TomSawyerNW View Post
                      . . . but all gun owners should understand that CA is the way to come if Clinton gets into office. . . .
                      The Arrogance of One-Party Government in California (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...alifornia.html)

Comment

• 1075 tech
                        Warrior
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                        When NY passed the SAFE ACT, registration of newly defined assault weapons was required within 1 year. Remember that Cuomo used a "message of necessity" to by-pass the state constitution and push through the legislation in the middle of the night. These weapons were so dangerous that this had to be done right away but an individual had 1 year to actually comply. Your only other choice was to transfer ownership to someone out of state. Apparently his plan worked. Out of the estimated 1,000,000,000 (million) newly defined assault weapons thought to exist at the time the legislation was passed, approximately 40,000 were registered. About 4%. Most of these were LEO's that had no choice. That tells me that the SAFE ACT was a complete success, ridding the state of 960,000 dangerous weapons.

Comment

Working...
                        X