• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sniper338
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Donated, pay it forward AR15 parts..

Last year i received multiple AR15 parts from a few of you to go towards donating an AR15. Since then, Ive tried, but the project fell through.

I still have these parts in my possession. I PM Bewaits about it. I recently moved, so everythings still in boxs, BUT as soon as i get organized i would like to send these parts to someone to hold to donate again, or send them to someone that can make use of them for a good non personal cause.

I post this outloud here because they are the forums parts, not mine, it is wrong of me to keep any of them, and they need to go to a good cause as they were ultimately designated for that reason!
  • RicosRevenge
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

Sniper, what do you have and what is needed to complete said Donation Project?

Comment

• Sniper338
      Warrior
      • Dec 2014

Its just most all the factory parts for a lower, i think a hammer was missing still...

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
        Warrior
        • May 2014

I could use a lower for my daughters rifle, I have buttstock , buffer tube and spring. Price ?

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
          Warrior
          • May 2014

Disregard my last post on this subject. Lower acquired.

Comment

• rothirsch
            Unwashed
            • Nov 2015

Sniper I have a complete CMMG trigger disconnect and hammer with springs if you want pm me your address
            Ret. Air Force
            NRA Lifer, NRA Basic Pistol, NRA RSO, Deutche Auschlander Jaeger, IDPA CCP Novice

Comment

Working...
            X