• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DH65
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2016

New guy joining

Hi All! New from Ohio, interested in the new Howa mini-action in 6.5 Grendel, joining to see what I can learn.

What I REALLY want is a Grendel lever gun, but ...

DH65
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum DH65, there is a long thread on the Howa in the bolt action section, don't know if you've seen it.

I was about to convert my CZ527 when I came across this announcement - apparently theyre bringing out the how mini in a grendel :cool: I'm not a really a howa guy but one of these in a 22inch barrel would be very cool - and I can keep my cz as a 7.62x39 for busting pigs in close (dont have to worry about picking up brass etc)

Comment

• DH65
      Unwashed
      • Jul 2016

Saw that thread, thank you. (I discovered it during a general search for info about the Howa, and it motivated me to join the forum.)

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Do a search on here you may find a few threads on a lever grendel.

Comment

• Maverick
          Unwashed
          • Jul 2016

Welcome....

Comment

• DH65
            Unwashed
            • Jul 2016

Thank you for that, I did find a couple of interesting threads, but my gunsmithing skills and tools aren't quite up to building a custom caliber lever rifle.

BUT I have written to Mr Imperato at Henry to inform him of how much I admire the new Long Ranger series, except for the big gap between.243 and .308, just begging for a 6.5 mm to fill it. Maybe ...

Comment

Working...
            X