X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarandThumb
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2015

Glad to hear your procedure was a success. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Comment

• davidj
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Welcome home Paul.
      Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal

Comment

• Madloader
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2016

Glad to know you'll still be here sharing your wisdom! Rest up and get well.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Yeah, man. Keep getting stronger. None of us are - perfect. You have a 5 pack of kids to tend for. Sorry, no stress. Get well asap. We all care for you on here.

Man, I worried so bad 2 weeks ago, sounds like all is well. We all care of you.

Comment

• RicosRevenge
            Warrior
            • Jan 2016

I don't know LRRP but I've seen him around boards for years... one of the good guys. Keep getting better brother.

Comment

• Kikn
              Warrior
              • Nov 2011

Glad to hear you are recovering. Keep up the fight!

Comment

• LRRPF52
                Super Moderator
                • Sep 2014

One thing I want to point out is that if it weren't for the medical training I have, I probably would have just decided to rest and not make a big deal out of my symptoms.

A major stroke often happens within 24hr of a minor one, and that's where people get permanent injury.

The fact that I noticed reduced motor function in both my left leg and left arm, told me right away something neurological was happening in my right brain, and needed attention.

Good thing we have probably the best stroke center in the world nearby.
                NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• cosh
                  Unwashed
                  • Sep 2014

Glad to hear you are getting better and that your training helped. Prayers will continue for you as you continue to recover.

I am thankful for modern medicine and how much damage can be prevented if you can get help quickly. Really amazing considering our ancestors that homestead here 100+ years ago and what they used.

Comment

• Slappy
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2014

Get well soon. No one knows their body like said person. Glad you were on top of the situation. Best of luck to you and great health also, hope you never have to see another doctor!! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• jameshenry
                      Unwashed
                      • Sep 2016

You just passed on a important message to all. Listen to your body. Get better soon.

Comment

• Kilco
                        Chieftain
                        • Jan 2016

Glad you are recovering! Hope you feel 100% soon, friend!

Comment

• 65Whelen
                          Warrior
                          • Sep 2014

My thoughts are with you, wishing for continuing recovery. Stay positive.

Comment

• sneaky one
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

He must be much better, he sent a note to me that I was about to do something illegal !!!! I don't do anything wrong- I want no interaction with the coppers.

Yes, the 1- heart that we all have- needs a thorough checkup once in a while. L52's posting of initial symptoms can be a great warning sign for a MANY in our country, and beyond to others.

My wife works for a huge hospital here in MN. she reads, these charts- start to finish -whatever outcome it was---- many wait too long for help. If a symptom like L-52's appears, ------ -- -- --- --

Get to a hospital. Don't mess with your life, it's all you have. REALLY, it's all that you can own here on the planet- all the other stuff gets garage saled,

or distributed amongst rellies-- ick.
                            Last edited by sneaky one; 10-08-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X