• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruceleroy
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2015

18" Spec II Barrel w/Complete bolt group and gas tube

For Sale: 18" Grendel II barrel (not Spec II as stated in title), mid length gas system, stainless unfinished (silver, sort of shiny) with matching bolt and bolt carrier, gas tube included. All ordered from Midway USA. New never mounted. Running out of interest in other calibers so it needs to go.
    Asking $280 shipped and insured. Multiple payment methods accepted. We will work that out after someone posts I'll take it.

Item has been SOLD
    Last edited by bruceleroy; 08-18-2016, 05:56 PM. Reason: SOLD
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Just for the sake of clarity, by "Spec II", do you mean one of the "Grendel II" barrels from Satern which are being sold at MidwayUSA and Brownells? I ask because I have not seen "Spec II" as nomenclature describing any Grendel or one of the variants, before.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

It's an okay deal, -if you know what this means for guys that reload---- Price is good---- Variants outside of SAMMIE , you are a basic wildcatter.

Man, I hope L-52 gets better asap. I know he will- he told me that he would.

It's a bbbl. , that needs to be loaded shorter in OAL for handloaded ammo. For the most part. Factory ammo, has been problematic- so-so-

Nothing wrong with this setup. Just study the Sammie print - against the Saturn print. Fine tuning may be needed.

Not trying to hurt a sale- maybe LR1955 can hop in here on this.

Comment

• bruceleroy
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
        Just for the sake of clarity, by "Spec II", do you mean one of the "Grendel II" barrels from Satern which are being sold at MidwayUSA and Brownells? I ask because I have not seen "Spec II" as nomenclature describing any Grendel or one of the variants, before.
        Yes sir, thank you for clarifying. I see the error I made and I will update the post.

Comment

• NugginFutz
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by bruceleroy View Post
          Yes sir, thank you for clarifying. I see the error I made and I will update the post.
          Like sneaky said, not trying to rain on your sale. Just trying to get a handle on the product.
          If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
          X