• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackem
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2014

Shout out to SLR

I chose SLR for my Grendel's hand guard and adjustable gas block but had a problem with the adjustment screw. The allen head stripped out making adjustments impossible without removing the hand guard.
    I sent SLR an email requesting a replacement screw or at least a source for one. Todd at SLR immediately responded and offered to send both a screw and an adjustment tool.

Today I received two adjustment screws and an 8" adjustment tool for free!

I just wanted to make sure good customer service doesn't go unnoticed - Thanks Todd!
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

I have had great luck with SLR products. Glad to here they treated you right.

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

When I received my SLR Sentry 7 gas block late last year, it either did not come with the roll pin for the gas tube or I lost it opening the package. Either way, a quick email to them and 2 or 3 days later I had a new roll pin at no charge.

I will deal with them again on any future builds.

Comment

• keystone183
        Warrior
        • Mar 2013

Also had great luck with SLR. Ordered two gas blocks around the same time. They apparently had a bad batch of adjustment screws, as they both broke (bad heat treat). So i call them up and tell them the problem. Todd calls back and leaves me a message saying they are sending me two new ones. I call back and say.....hey just send me the parts i can fix them no problem. About three days later i get a package with two new blocks and parts to fix old ones! No better customer service around!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Guys, this is all good to hear. Thanks for taking the time for good reports!
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

I love SLR products,
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 82HALO
              Warrior
              • Nov 2015

Yeah, SLR rocks! Only use their gas blocks also!!

Comment

Working...
              X