X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 243chris
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2017

Merry Christmas in July! Or August! I just need to figure out which stock and buffer setup, purchase an SLR adj gas block, I'd like to put SSA-E trigger and JP silent capture buffer on it, but that would really bust my budget.

Comment

• Nick
      Warrior
      • Dec 2014

Great to hear. Thanks bft for all the effort you put into these group buys

Comment

• noobzor
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2016

Nice! Now I have to triple check I have all the other components again...

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
          Warrior
          • Feb 2017

IM sent to BFT.

I'm in, just need PP address and e-mail address for the PDF form...

ETA- payment sent.
          Last edited by Bowhntr6pt; 07-14-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• jackwagon
            Warrior
            • Jul 2017

I just received a notice from Faxon that 20" grendal match barrels are in, and available at Joe Bob for $312.95 (dun saved you 16.05). Now im not in on the group buy...as of now. and I realize you have a special deal with Faxon, but thought I would share.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

Last edited by AZHTfreak; 07-15-2017, 05:39 AM.
              DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                Warrior
                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jackwagon View Post
                I just received a notice from Faxon that 20" grendal match barrels are in, and available at Joe Bob for $312.95 (dun saved you 16.05). Now im not in on the group buy...as of now. and I realize you have a special deal with Faxon, but thought I would share.
                Jus' curious jackwagon, why exactly are you willing to pay +$108 for a barrel that will ship 2-3 weeks sooner than this 20"? Instant gratification (Johnny gets a participation medal)? Do you comprehend the time, effort & $$$ BFT put into this with Faxon?
                Last edited by AZHTfreak; 07-15-2017, 05:34 AM.
                DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• jackwagon
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2017

Actually I was trying to state that the 20" match barrels were out to the public for more than what you will pay here.
                  and that since they are at Joe Bob maybe yours will be ready soon.
                  and that Joe Bob saved you nothing.

Whats in the mind doesn't always come out right on the keyboard...I see now that my post wasn't very clear. sorry.

Comment

• 1trusted1
                    Unwashed
                    • Mar 2017

PayPal sent for one barrel.

BFT, Thanks for arranging the buy.

I plan to "replace" my 18" Satern barreled upper with the Faxon 20" but my boy will still get a pretty nice "hand me down"...

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by jackwagon View Post
                      Actually I was trying to state that the 20" match barrels were out to the public for more than what you will pay here.
                      and that since they are at Joe Bob maybe yours will be ready soon.
                      and that Joe Bob saved you nothing.

Whats in the mind doesn't always come out right on the keyboard...I see now that my post wasn't very clear. sorry.

i read that as they got the cobwebs out the 20 inch match system and they are ready for production more then a screw the group buy pay full price on Joe bob (nothing against that red neck SOB i order a bit of stuff from him)

man this has been an awesome week!

first i get an email i won a meopta red dot sight, saves me 300 bucks for a rds

then i win a tent on amazon

i get a call from my hopefully soon to be employer that my sec clearance has closed and i should hear back shortly (should be good *shrug*)

now i hear these are going to be done hopefully pretty soon. OWOOOOOOOO

so either super lucky week or im dead and im a place where i win lots of stuff

Comment

• RogueNathan
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jul 2015

Hi Guys!

We got off an update to John last week, but I heard from the grapevine ya'll were yearning for an update here.

The 20" Group Buy and 12.5" replacement barrels are all now out to nitride. At fastest speed, they are back at Faxon this coming Thursday and shipping by the 4th after laser engraving, QC checks, packaging, etc.

I'm going to add another week on that just for manufacturing eventualities, any need for re-work (if issues found), etc. So we're looking at the latest then by the 11th.

Thank you so much for your patience, trust, and business. If you need anything, you can always e-mail me directly.
                        The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
                          Hi Guys!

We got off an update to John last week, but I heard from the grapevine ya'll were yearning for an update here.

The 20" Group Buy and 12.5" replacement barrels are all now out to nitride. At fastest speed, they are back at Faxon this coming Thursday and shipping by the 4th after laser engraving, QC checks, packaging, etc.

I'm going to add another week on that just for manufacturing eventualities, any need for re-work (if issues found), etc. So we're looking at the latest then by the 11th.

Thank you so much for your patience, trust, and business. If you need anything, you can always e-mail me directly.
                          Thanks for the update. This will be my first Faxon barrel, looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                            Warrior
                            • Mar 2015

woo awesome to hear back. can't wait to put a decent barrel on the 65 and see how it does.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
                              Hi Guys!

Nathan thanks for having an open door and being so involved with your customers and listening to what we have to say. This says a lot about you as an individual and Faxon as a company. It's not overlooked and it's greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work !
                              "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Brandi
                                Bloodstained
                                • Aug 2014

Is it still possible to get one of these? I'm seriously considering upgrading from my stainless 18" Liberty .264lbc to a quality 20" 6.5 Grendel but they've all been out of my price range, this is at the max end of my budget but doable.

Comment

Working...
                                X