• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drillboss
    Warrior
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Brandi View Post
    Is it still possible to get one of these? I'm seriously considering upgrading from my stainless 18" Liberty .264lbc to a quality 20" 6.5 Grendel but they've all been out of my price range, this is at the max end of my budget but doable.
    There are quite a few still available. I think the opening post tells you how to sign up for one.

Comment

• Brandi
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post
      There are quite a few still available. I think the opening post tells you how to sign up for one.
      Thanks, I was dead set on replacing my stainless barrel with another stainless finish barrel so now I have to decide whether I want to give that up in favor of a good deal. I hate being indecisive.

Comment

• Slappy
        Warrior
        • Feb 2014

Thanks, I was dead set on replacing my stainless barrel with another stainless finish barrel so now I have to decide whether I want to give that up in favor of a good deal. I hate being indecisive.

These barrels are coated (QPQ) they will be black, just an FYI. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Brandi
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2014

I'm in, will be sending forms and $$$ in soon. I've never done a group buy before, is there an approximate time when the barrels will be shipped or does it have to wait until 50 people have bought in?

Comment

• Slappy
            Warrior
            • Feb 2014

I'm in, will be sending forms and $$$ in soon. I've never done a group buy before, is there an approximate time when the barrels will be shipped or does it have to wait until 50 people have bought in?
            If you go up a couple posts there is an update. They should be shipped out the second week of August if not sooner, Happy Days! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Brandi
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
              If you go up a couple posts there is an update. They should be shipped out the second week of August if not sooner, Happy Days! BANG BANG!!
              Awesome, thanks.

Comment

• Earl Keese
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2017

Paypal sent today. 😀

Comment

• Brandi
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2014

PayPal funds sent....looking forward to building my new Grendel

Comment

• ar15eric
                    Unwashed
                    • Aug 2016

I'll jump back in this. I ended up not finishing my build before the election so now I'm back to it.

I just sent you the form via email. I will PayPal once I get back to good internet service.

Comment

• Tazman976
                      Unwashed
                      • Apr 2017

Paypal funds set for the trifecta 20" Barrel, Bolt and flash hider. Look forward to them and building my first 65 Grendel.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2016

Great to see some renewed interest in this GB. A good flurry of activity. I've been dragging my feet on sending funds for my second barrel. Been alot going on. I have a local mini shot show (triggrcon) coming up that I'm death gripping my last paycheck for but guaranteed I will send $ for my second (and final) 20" on August 2nd payday after the show or sooner (if nothing sucks the money out of my wallet at the show (highly doubtful)) should only need six gas blocks and four flash hiders/brakes at that point. Can't wait..

Comment

• 65Whelen
                          Warrior
                          • Sep 2014

Once the production was announced the Horde has responded and been jumping in on this GB. I'm also going to order another one. Anybody know we're we are at with paid barrels?

Comment

• Drillboss
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
                            Once the production was announced the Horde has responded and been jumping in on this GB. I'm also going to order another one. Anybody know we're we are at with paid barrels?
                            Based on a quick scan, it looks like about 30 spoken for.

Comment

• Earl Keese
                              Bloodstained
                              • Apr 2017

Did anybody get a confirmation email or anything after submitting payment?

Comment

• howl
                                Warrior
                                • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Earl Keese View Post
                                Did anybody get a confirmation email or anything after submitting payment?
                                Nope. I expect because it'd be a full-time job keeping up with every communication from every person regarding these.

Comment

Working...
                                X