• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clint_taylor95
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2016

WTB elander mags

I've ordered some 10round elander mags from AA but they are out of stock at the moment. So, I was wandering if anyone would be willing to sell any they have extra of or are not using?

I can do paypal, check or money order if there are any takers.

Thanks much.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

I wish I had some elanders I could sell you but I dont have any.

You could get some ASC mags from PF I have three 5 round mags and they have worked flawlessly for me.

I dont do buisness with AA simple because of thier retarted charging and shipping methods.

Google elander mags maybe some other company is selling them as well.

Comment

• Clint_taylor95
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2016

I have a couple ASC 10 rounders but they will not cycle in my gun. I got a high capacity elander and it works perfect. I haven't tried the elander 10 rounders in it yet but assumed they would work since the high capacity one worked.

Does anyone know anywhere else I can order the elander mags or is AA the only place?

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

I googled elander 6.5 grendel mags and it seems only AA is selling the mags.

Comment

• TheDroz66
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2013

You may want to check with JP Rifles. I know you are looking for 10 round magazines, but JP has the 24 rd E-Lander available on their site, so maybe they have the 10 rd also (http://jprifles.com/buy.php?item=MAG-6.5G25). Could be a long shot, but worth a call maybe.

Comment

• jurassic
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

I have 2 new in package and 3 used (once or twice) I'll sell you. They're 24 round. Pm me if interested.

Comment

• Sputnik
              Warrior
              • May 2013

I thought I saw 30 rd Elander mags at Cheaper Than Dirt.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                I thought I saw 30 rd Elander mags at Cheaper Than Dirt.
                Probably 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel are 24 round capacity. I haven't seen E-Lander 6.5 Grendel mags for sale anywhere but AA but it would be nice if JP also sold the E-Landers.

Comment

• Sputnik
                  Warrior
                  • May 2013

No doubt you are right. I did not view the specifics, but caught a glimpse of the ad. A while ago, AA had a special 5 for the price of 4 or something like that. I took advantage of that sale; I guess it was good timing as I got mine right away. They do work nicely.

Comment

Working...
                  X