• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zekers7
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2016

Wolf 100GR Plinking Ammo Data

Does anyone have the BC (or estimated BC) for this ammo?

Out of my 18" I have been getting close to 2500fps in 60 degree weather. Just upgraded to a magnetospeed so will be able to post more accurate data shortly.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• zekers7
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2016

Updated data with magnetospeed:

16" - 2450

18" - 2570

Comment

• jonny rotton
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

zekers is looking for the bc of the bullet.

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Take a look at the thread linked below. General consesus is around .390 for G-1 but I didn't read the whole thread. The furthest I've shot the 100 grain Wolf FMJ is 200 yards. Groups are not consistent but minute of man. I averaged 4"-6" groups at 200 yards with my non free floated 16" 1:9 twist chrome moly barrel. I've had a few 1.5" groups at 100 yards but typically next 5 shot group might be 2.5"-3". Good enough for blasting ammo or CQB practice.

The day has come, Wolf Steel case will soon be available in stores everywhere! Well, soon may be a relative term, but there are actually steel cases in the hands of those who need them to check loads and pressures. David Fortier reports that Wolf has been at the Big 3 meetings he and other members of the press are

Comment

Working...
          X