• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccasanova
    Warrior
    • Mar 2016

SilencerCo Omega

Who's running the Omega on their Grendel? What's your setup and what do you think?
  • RicosRevenge
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

I know you asked about the Omega... I run the Saker 762.

On my Grendel and have zero POI change with the JP barrel and MAAD mount. Besides the Grendel; I use this can on 5.56mm, 6.5x47 L, .300BLK (Subsonic) and .308

Comment

• ccasanova
      Warrior
      • Mar 2016

Thanks, sounds versatile. Anyone running a Harvester?

Comment

• lead chucker
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

I have two friends using the omega. Great cans, sounds great on everything they have shot with it. I have a Tbac ultra 7 and a AAC cyclone. The ultra 7 and the omega sound about the same. But the omega will take more heat, auto rated.

Comment

• joker31
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2015

My Saker has little POI change either, interested in the Omega as well. I'm wanting to buy one soon.

Comment

• 81police
            Warrior
            • Feb 2013

Running an Omega on mine. Sounds awesome
            John 11:25-26

Comment

• Wheelhorse
              Warrior
              • May 2014

I'm using one on my 20" Grendel and a couple of 300 Blackouts. When shooting subs in the Blackout, the gun cycling makes more noise than the shot.

Only regret I have about my suppressor, is not getting one a long time ago.

Comment

• RicosRevenge
                Warrior
                • Jan 2016

^^^ We need a "Like" button... definite game changer. The first one is the hardest to wait for!

Comment

• sovapatriot
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2016

I have an omega I plan to use on my Grendel but I'm still working on the Grendel. The omega is great on 5.56 and 300blk though

Comment

• BoxofRox
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2015

I use my Omega for my 12" 556 and my 18" Grendel. I do direct thread on both to keep the weight and length down, and just to make sure it's mounted the same from time to time. I really like the Omega and really wish I had another one.

Comment

• ccasanova
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2016

Well, I placed my order a few weeks ago. Got a ASR brake for the .264 LBC precision rig, ASR flash hider and 556 endcap for my BCM mid length.
                      Father in law ordered a Harvester for his 16" Blackout.
                      Maybe they'll be legal for next years deer season???

Comment

• Les
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2016

I've currently got one in jail that I plan to use on my 5.56 and a 6.5 if I decide to build an upper for my lower. Question is do they make a 5/8 to 9/16 bushing? Most of the 6.5 16 in. barrels I'm finding are 9/16 thread. Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread just saw Omega coupled with a 6.5.
                        Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• Bigs28
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2016

I have not ordered this yet so i cannot give a review but i plan to as i have the same issue of having the aa barrel with 9/16 thread.

M11 & M41 Severe-Duty™ Muzzle Brakes: Engineered for 1/2-28 or 9/16-24 barrels. Easy install, perfect alignment, superior heat resistance.

Comment

• Beerswimmer
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                            I have not ordered this yet so i cannot give a review but i plan to as i have the same issue of having the aa barrel with 9/16 thread.

http://precisionarmament.com/product...hread-adapter/
                            I have it on my AA barrel to correct the threads so that I can use whatever muzzle device I want. It's great! It's extremely light, you'll never notice it's on the barrel. This should come as a standard from AA. AA.....get your sh*t with the times!!
                            UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• WillSilo
                              Unwashed
                              • Sep 2016

I was ready to purchase a Saker 7.62 this week and now my plans are in confusion with the Omega coming out today.

This would be my first can. I'd like to suppress a 5.56 AR, a Sig 556R (7.62x39) and a G3 clone. I expect to add more caliber specific cans in the future but I want to get one going now before any possible issue with 41P. I was sold on the Saker due to versatility but since I am not currently invested in any one mounting system it seems like there are no downsides for me in purchasing the Omega instead. The Specwar ASR mounts are available for all my thread pitches and if I wanted a Saker in the future I could get it with the ASR Maad module.

For those of you more suppressor savvy than me, am I missing anything or is the Omega the can for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X