• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caliContractor
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

Have a few simple questions

Hello,

I ordered a barrel from you on 08/24/16 and left an email at time of order with questions I had. I have also tried to reach you via phone many times with no answer and your voice mail box is full. I am thrilled for you that your business is doing well. I am also a business owner and I can understand being under the gun and not having enough time in the day for all the things that need to be done.

My order #5364.

My questions are as follows,

I ordered the medium Hbar profile and would consider going bull barrel depending on the weight difference between the 2.
    I am considering doing the black Nitride treatment and would like to know from your perspective it's effects on accuracy if any.
    I ordered a 20 inch Criterion barrel but have tossed around the idea of upgrading to a lilja or bartlein barrel.
    The upper the barrel is going on is Vltor MUR upper I have measured the receiver and it measures at 1.001 and would like the barrel extension to be a good fit if you can make the extension the right size to fit that receiver.

Thanks you for your time
    Pete
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

I asked the same question about the nitriding but on a Bartlien barrel. However, I'm gonna guess the accuracy effect is the same. I was told that the barrel settle down around 500 rounds and it's shooting great.
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
    X