X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

As a side note-- is that rust on the right side of this pic.?

If so, that's not acceptable..

The idea of erosion is real- it can happen - same as corrosion, Aside of an internal cam pic- its hard to dicerne whats really really happening there.

I deal with rust & corrosive issues every day.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 09-17-2016, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Unclered
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2016

OK GENTS, making progress. Thanks for the tips and insight. This is a great site. I have the 2 vol set on loading. I have dies. I have 6 boxes of 123 a max hornady a max and 1 box 127 aa shells. I have 450 cci primers(and fed sm primers) 8208, & 100 123 a max bullets. my 20" SS bbl now has a JP adj gas block and it sits on a noveske lower w/a giessle trigger. A2 stock. Picked up a used but never installed RR mount on eBay for40 bucks and a cheap scope for now. I just couldn't pull a good scope off my other rifles soooo. Viper 6 x 18 x44. List $269 , cabelas sale $159. Till I can get a real scope. I am chomping at the bit. It is raining. Crap. soon
      "It's a long shot with a limb in the way but it beats suckin' pond water"- Jed Clampit 1964

Comment

• diddlyv
        Warrior
        • Aug 2016

When I was shooting high power, it did not take very long to determine the rifle and reloading equipment had become a nearly irrelevant expense compared to brass, powder, primers, and bullets. In today's world with the higher costs of components it is even more true
        Queen of Battle
        Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

Working...
        X