• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

Dead hog

Went down to the ranch this weekend. Got in a bit late just after the sun went down. Had to follow my friend slow down the county road while he brought in a new stand.

Walked up to the stand close to the road right after the sub had went down. I looked down range feeder was about 100 yards away. All i could see was a dark spot under the feeser that looked like the shadows from the thicket behind it. When all if a sudden i see something black move off to the right. I look again And can see a dark spot moving under the feeder ...oh yeah its a piggy...

Shot with barnes 120 ttsx hit in the shoulder passed through to his man parts. Found liver appendix and other parts closr to impact area. He went about 50 yards and left a blood trail stevie wonder could have followed...

• Texas
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2016

What scope are you using?

Comment

• Frank45
      Warrior
      • Mar 2016

Nice hog!

Comment

• kmon
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2015

Best kind of hog, dead

Put an entry in the Grendel knockdown thread, think we are still adding to it.
        Could we try and gather some data from our Grendel performance in game? Please keep it short for ease of orientation. BULLET WHAT ANIMAL SHOT APPR DISTANCE SHOT WHERE IN THE BODY IT WAS SHOT DISTANCE TRAVELLED AFTER SHOT M/YDS Here's a summary from post #35

Comment

• Kikn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2011

Its an SWFA 5X20X50

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2013

Well done!
            Kill a hog. Save the planet.
            My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• Grendelseeker
              Bloodstained
              • Jul 2016

Nice rig and nice shot! Looking forward to getting out, my first year in Texas.

Comment

Working...
              X