X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomSawyerNW
    Warrior
    • Nov 2015

I'd move or go underground before going ugly like that.
    If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• rickOshay
      Warrior
      • Apr 2012

Posted them for sale on Calguns and sold in 14 minutes. Guess folks in CA understand. Those of you in other 49 better pay attention.

Comment

• ricsmall
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by rickOshay View Post
        Thanks Sneaky! I'll have to take you up on that. Maybe you'll let me use one of those long magazine thingys.
        That's a high powered, magazine bullet clip thingy. Get it right ROS!! LOL. Hope things don't get like that in Georgia. Of course, I sold all my AR 15's in favor of bolt guns so I should be ok.

Richard
        Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• rickOshay
          Warrior
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
          Of course, I sold all my AR 15's in favor of bolt guns so I should be ok.
          If your bolty shoots MOA, they'll brand it a "sniper rifle".

I sold my last AR too. But more on that in another thread.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

RS- what about the one in the deer cooler?

My boat tipped over on Lake Superior-- all AR items sank in 1800 ft. of h2o. Tragic loss.. I was carp - rifle hunting....woe is me...

ROS, always shoot bad groups at the range... Or, show them Stans target- hee!
            Last edited by sneaky one; 10-01-2016, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Grendelseeker
              Bloodstained
              • Jul 2016

They went after pistol grips because it was the only physically distinguishable thing they could see as being unique about ARs. Then they had to include thumbhole stocks. Someone should be able to design a tactical stock that works both standing and prone. Most people there will just go underground. I don't know what the penalties will be, but probably not more than MJ possession 15 years ago, and that didn't stop ANYBODY from possessing it or growing. Weed, ecstacy, acid, coke, whatever...it's all easy to find if you're motivated. So the population is accustomed to being outlaws. It's gonna cost the state big $ to prosecute everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X