• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

16 Inch Grendel Rifle for sale

Has all the good STUFF except a high dollar trigger and an ambi selector. Melonite gas tube, Titanium gas block, JPSCS, Black BCG from Precision Firearms. O2 Lite Odin hand guard, flash hider, Hogue butt stock, Aero Precison upper and ambi lower with Aero parts, I like the trigger very much, Mod 3 charging handle. It is very lite the lightest AR rifle I have picked up or built. The wife and I have been waiting months for a call from one of these 60 and over gated communities and we just were phoned. We are happy about getting away from taxes and storm insurance. I bought two barrels for myself in the group buy I told the wife I would list this one to help with moving and storage expenses so here it is. I have over 1400 in parts in this rifleIMG_1678.JPG and I am asking 1775. You can not find a better deal out there as far as I am concerned. It is super lite and a shooter, and ZERO WAIT TIME!!! Thanks in advance Ken BANG BANG!!!

I raised the price because I added a JPSCS and that made the price go up. I am asking 300 more than I have in it. OBO?? FAXON!!!!!

Oh ya forgot, if someone comes and picks it up we are going to have to go right down the road to a friends shop to get it transferred into your name. Just to keep everything on the up& up?? Thanks
    Last edited by Slappy; 01-30-2017, 07:42 PM.
  • Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

Not even any reasonable offers?? It is a heck of a hunting rifle. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

OFFER/S ??? It is in the safe waiting. BANG BANG!!
      Last edited by Slappy; 12-20-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Fredman
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Well, it is a fine looking rifle...

Comment

• JuanC
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
          Has all the good STUFF except a high dollar trigger and an ambi selector. Melonite gas tube, Titanium gas block, JPSCS, Black BCG from Precision Firearms. O2 Lite Odin hand guard, flash hider, Hogue butt stock, Aero Precison upper and ambi lower with Aero parts, I like the trigger very much, Mod 3 charging handle. It is very lite the lightest AR rifle I have picked up or built. The wife and I have been waiting months for a call from one of these 60 and over gated communities and we just were phoned. We are happy about getting away from taxes and storm insurance. I bought two barrels for myself in the group buy I told the wife I would list this one to help with moving and storage expenses so here it is. I have over 1400 in parts in this rifle[ATTACH=CONFIG]8149[/ATTACH] and I am asking 1775. You can not find a better deal out there as far as I am concerned. It is super lite and a shooter, and ZERO WAIT TIME!!! Thanks in advance Ken BANG BANG!!!

I raised the price because I added a JPSCS and that made the price go up. I am asking 300 more than I have in it. OBO??

Oh ya forgot, if someone comes and picks it up we are going to have to go right down the road to a friends shop to get it transferred into your name. Just to keep everything on the up& up?? Thanks
          Maybe i missed it but what barrel?

Comment

• Slappy
            Warrior
            • Feb 2014

Faxon

Comment

• Slappy
              Warrior
              • Feb 2014

Put a 1X Leupold on this one that is up for sale. First time using a 1X and it is not like a 5X20X50 Trijicon! Last three are in the center and a 30 mph wind this AM. This scope is very clear and it is going to work fine, the rifle is right on and going to be a nice lite weight carry for daytime hog. With the 1X I had to hold at what I could see and try to aim at the exact same thing and at 100! If I can see it to 200 to 300 yrds I can whack it!!IMG_0035.JPG scope does not come with the rifle. Just wanted to show the results with a 1X and the accurate 16inch Faxon barrel. BANG BANG!!
              Last edited by Slappy; 02-01-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Slappy
                Warrior
                • Feb 2014

Will not sell the upper alone. Reasonable offers??? It is in the safe waiting,,, or not. Makes for a heck of a daytime carry rifle for hogs and such. Also,, scope is not included with this unless someone wants the whole pkg for an additional 600?? BANG BANG!!

Comment

Working...
                X