Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quadfather03

New Okie checking in.

Im from the ok/ar border north of I 40 in the sticks. I have an alexander arms 19.25" hunter upper in 6.5 with spikes lower and lots of extras. Just wanted to say hello.

welcome. Post some pictures!

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Welcome!!!

Comment

• jwilson1985

welcome justin

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Hey, Quad, great to have you. Some beautiful country there. No tornados lately?

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• jwilson1985

we had more tornados in one week then all last season

Comment

Originally posted by quadfather03 View Post
              Im from the ok/ar border north of I 40 in the sticks. I have an alexander arms 19.25" hunter upper in 6.5 with spikes lower and lots of extras. Just wanted to say hello.
              Welcome. Lol...sounds like a nice rifle!

Comment

• jwilson1985

it is

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
                  it is
                  I know...I sold it to him!

Comment

• jwilson1985

lol i was wondering if it wasnt the one that was on here

Comment

Welcome. Any plans for a hunt this season?

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
                        lol i was wondering if it wasnt the one that was on here
                        It wasn't, I listed it on our local board so that I didn't have to deal with shipping or a FFL. When I met up with him, he did tell me how nice your Grendel was! How do you like the Loki stuff? I sent them an email late Friday night and had an email back first thing this morning, its looking like they're customer service is top notch!

Comment

• jwilson1985

i love it but i have to lol ur welcome to come shoot anytime u want to erik is keen on cutomer service... and have a lifetime warrenty anything you need let me know or let erik know where ya came from ..our main competitors are jp/and lwrc and a lower prce and higher quality just got to get the name out more me have been in 3 mags already and 4 more on the way trying to get my grendel in one now

Comment

• quadfather03

Thanks guys yeah im partial to the loki look i may end up playing with this one and selling it later or just buying a loki to go with it. Driving that far isnt what i like but its hard to find a good gun at a decent price and someone thats reasonable to buy from. I would love to build a magazine quality rifle, loki is stepping outside the box with design and technology and thats whats important is moving forward.

Comment

• jwilson1985

have been in multiple magazines and 4 more coming just this year...justin you wouldnt have to go to atoka erik lives in fort smith and could bring it to any ffl u want you could just get a upper and lower in the billet and transfer all ur the stuff over only thing that would be different is the nickle boron parts
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-27-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X