• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueNathan
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by madmike66 View Post
    Meanwhile, I still haven't received a response to my e-mail asking about shipments and tracking numbers.
    I sincerely appreciate you following up via e-mail. So the group is updated, we see that we were contacted on Saturday. You are correct in that we had not yet responded yet this AM. You will receive tracking tomorrow to Wednesday.

For RMA orders, our backend systems require us to copy and paste tracking over manually. We are going to focus on getting them in the mail first and tracking to everyone second.

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
    That's another inconsistency, some get a shipping notice and some don't.
    Correct. We got a small batch out early last week. Others took some extra time through laser engraving then the Q/C checks we mentioned earlier. We were racing to get the first returned barrels to Faxon back out to those who contacted us first. We are likewise shipping down the list of the order in which they were returned - which since we are shipping again all in one day - should not matter for the order.

Thank you all for your patience!
    The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• FOGII
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2016

Comment

• subinoob
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2016

Since you are in here replying I guess I will be that guy that asks what is the gift that is supposed to be coming with our replacement barrels? I know we never asked for anything but to get our barrels fixed and in the email that customer service sent out they said "All shipping is on us and you can expect a gift from Faxon with the replacement barrels." Why say that they will send something with the barrels which apparently the people that have received their replacement barrels received nothing?

Comment

• cd78
          Unwashed
          • Aug 2015

I hope the ones, like myself, out of group A that didnt receive a barrel yet aren't forgotten about here. All I see is people getting their replacement barrels and the group b barrels getting shipped...Definately a cluster here. I've had my stamp for 7 months.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

Chad, you're in group B, so you haven't been forgotten, and yours will ship soon with that batch.
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• teammo
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2016

Still nothing, these were supposed to be Christmas presents. LOL

Comment

• cd78
                Unwashed
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                Chad, you're in group B, so you haven't been forgotten, and yours will ship soon with that batch.
                Not that it's a big deal considering how this is playing out, but how did I end up in B? I sent money end of December to get one of the extras of A. Also, my address will be changing at the end of the month.

Comment

• FOGII
                  Bloodstained
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by cd78 View Post
                  Not that it's a big deal considering how this is playing out, but how did I end up in B? I sent money end of December to get one of the extras of A. Also, my address will be changing at the end of the month.
                  CD,

I asked BFT essentially the same question. Apparently Faxon sent the first buy out in batches then stopped. Mine (ours?) evidently never left Faxon.

S/F, FOG

Comment

• cd78
                    Unwashed
                    • Aug 2015

Ahh, ok. Thanks Fog.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Email me new address at BluntForceTrauma1867 [AT] G mail [DOT] com.
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• tmilam
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2016

Nathan, I appreciate your input here lately but man the communication has been sparse. This was my first group buy and I sent my check in last Dec I believe for this particular group buy--not the 2nd one, but it will definitely make me rethink about participating in another one. I passed up multiple other barrels because
                        I had already purchased this one. I'd like to have a shipping notice as well. I understand QC delays here and there but 8+ months without much communication and consistently missing the shipping dates listed in them doesn't bode well for good customer service. I hope this barrel meets all my expectations for as long as I've waited for it.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2013

Well, we had the sun blocked out by the moon.

This morning I received a barrel from Faxon.

Now I'm going outside and look for the flying pigs and unicorns.

Over n out
                          Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• jonny rotton
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
                            Well, we had the sun blocked out by the moon.

This morning I received a barrel from Faxon.

Now I'm going outside and look for the flying pigs and unicorns.

Over n out
                            did you get any notice that it was coming to you? i have been waiting for my replacement of the barrel i sent back. i have not received anything yet.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                              Chieftain
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by jonny rotton View Post
                              did you get any notice that it was coming to you? i have been waiting for my replacement of the barrel i sent back. i have not received anything yet.

Did not receive any notice.
                              Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• jonny rotton
                                Warrior
                                • Dec 2015

thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...
                                X