• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Carde017 View Post
    My replacement barrel just showed up at my house. Just letting yall know. I thought something "a little extra" was supposed to be with it? I don't ask for freebies, but thought I read that somewhere
    Will a fired case insert fully into the chamber? It would on the first barrel they sent me.
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• arguy
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2014

My replacement barrel was dropped off 20 min ago by the USPS lady. Nothing in the box but the barrel. Cant say Im surprised. I wouldnt have asked for freebies when I returned my barrel but dont offer something and then not deliver.

Comment

• jurassic
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

At least they started shipping.

Comment

• rommeld
          Unwashed
          • Aug 2016

Just arrived home to my three barrels waiting at my door step. ..Also no extra. Lol
          I have waited patiently and not bitched once...but GWADDDDD why would they promise everyone something extra and not deliver!! !!!!

Comment

• tucansam
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2016

Faxon barrel arrived today. "Free gift" was a velcro patch which I immediately threw away.

Suggestions to friends to avoid this company at all costs will continue to be my modus operandi.
            Last edited by tucansam; 08-19-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• rabiddawg
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2013

After my last few posts, I'm sure I've been blackballed.
              Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• madmike66
                Bloodstained
                • Sep 2016

LOL, I didn't need or expect a "gift" either, but when you promise one, blow your timeline by more than double then don't deliver one, that's beyond lame. If you don't want to be in the custom order business, don't do custom orders. But what you don't do if you don't want to be in the custom order business is take custom orders and then treat those customers as secondary afterthoughts.

Here's to hoping I've got a replacement barrel coming, as I haven't heard a peep I have no way of knowing for sure.

Comment

• RibSpreader
                  Unwashed
                  • Oct 2016

I came home this afternoon to find a box by my garage as well. No tracking/update email was received previously.

I was like Ralphie's dad opening the FRAJEELAY crate, wondering what my free gift was.

Apparently it was packing paper. Oh well, glad to finally have my barrel.

Thanks to BFT for organizing this. Sorry that it was probably more trouble than you bargained for.

Comment

• subinoob
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by RibSpreader View Post
                    I came home this afternoon to find a box by my garage as well. No tracking/update email was received previously.

I was like Ralphie's dad opening the FRAJEELAY crate, wondering what my free gift was.

Apparently it was packing paper. Oh well, glad to finally have my barrel.

Thanks to BFT for organizing this. Sorry that it was probably more trouble than you bargained for.
                    Where in Central Texas are you? Mine didnt show up today

Comment

• Bigs28
                      Chieftain
                      • Feb 2016

They did not email tracking numbers. You can set up alerts from mail carriers to notify you of incoming packages.

Comment

• tucansam
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by subinoob View Post
                        Where in Central Texas are you? Mine didnt show up today

And once again the comms issue rears its head. When none of us knew what was going on, well, none of us knew what was going on. Now some of us have tracking info, some of us have barrels, and some of us have nothing. And from what I have gathered from the thread, some of us never actually received the *original* barrel ordered last year.

Wouldn't this be the time for a company to relay some info? Although the certainty of delivery seems a fair assumption, surely the added confusion for those still waiting could be mitigated to a large extent by a simple post. For example: "We didn't have enough room in our truck on the way to the post office, so now we are shipping barrels over the next four or five days instead of over the next two."

How hard would that be?

Shameful.

Comment

• tucansam
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                          They did not email tracking numbers. You can set up alerts from mail carriers to notify you of incoming packages.

They emailed me mine, after I emailed them to inquire. Perhaps others should do the same.

Comment

• Alaskaammo
                            Unwashed
                            • Oct 2016

Chiming in as another "group buy" member here that has received nothing ever from this joke.

Comment

• madmike66
                              Bloodstained
                              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                              Originally posted by tucansam View Post
                              They emailed me mine, after I emailed them to inquire. Perhaps others should do the same.

This is an absolute joke, and indicative of a clownshoes operation.

I shouldn't have to hound a manufacturer for updates on my recalled product shipping out, and I shouldn't have to file for alerts from all carriers to know I'm being shipped something. Not that I give large manufacturers a pass, but you sort of expect this level of bad service from huge volume companies, not small batch low volume companies. No excuse. Sorrry Nathan, your company has dropped the ball, ran over it with the car, and handed it back to the owners flat with a "what?" look on its face.

Comment

• Schrambo
                                Warrior
                                • Oct 2016

Apparently I have a delivery Monday... USPS tracking is a nice feature... It's free...

My 2 barrels are for sale, tho... I bought others to fill the need for this hunting season...

And any of this is not BFT's fault, but I'm sure it's been a huge PITA for him...
                                Last edited by Schrambo; 08-20-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X