• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stellar
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Schrambo View Post
    Apparently I have a delivery Monday... USPS tracking is a nice feature... It's free...

My 2 barrels are for sale, tho... I bought others to fill the need for this hunting season...

And any of this is not BFT's fault, but I'm sure it's been a huge PITA for him...
    Seriously, big ups to BFT for staying persistent through this shitstorm.

Comment

• madmike66
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by stellar View Post
      Seriously, big ups to BFT for staying persistent through this shitstorm.
      BFT bears no responsibility IMO. He is free and clear. He was simply the conduit to the sale and trying to facilitate the forum getting a specific spec barrel. This is 100% on Faxon, and if they want to maintain their reputation and avoid a persistent online tarnish, they ought to respond in kind.

Comment

• RibSpreader
        Unwashed
        • Oct 2016

Lorena, little south of Waco.

Comment

• subinoob
          Bloodstained
          • Jul 2016

Well I'm in Waco wonder how they are choosing who's barrels to send first.

Comment

• the_assman
            Unwashed
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Alaskaammo View Post
            Chiming in as another "group buy" member here that has received nothing ever from this joke.
            sorry to hear you've also been left out in the dark , i thought i was all alone out here

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Lee and Cody, you guys are in group B, which was NOT subject to recall. I have not been shipped that batch of barrels, but I'm told it's to follow the first group A by only a couple days. They will be shipped to me in bulk, and then I will box them up and send them to you.

As always with these group buys, you guys will be the first to know as soon as I know something.
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• the_assman
                Unwashed
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                Lee and Cody, you guys are in group B, which was NOT subject to recall. I have not been shipped that batch of barrels, but I'm told it's to follow the first group A by only a couple days. They will be shipped to me in bulk, and then I will box them up and send them to you.

As always with these group buys, you guys will be the first to know as soon as I know something.
                thanks for the update , i was starting to think i fell through the cracks with the limited information coming from faxxon.

i don't know how many of us were in group b but i'm sure they'll be glad to get some info also , at least if they were as confused as i was by trying to decipher what was going on by this thread.

Comment

• RogueNathan
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jul 2015

Gents - I apologize for not monitoring this forum as well. (I try not to steal BFT's awesome thunder).

At the request of some users at AR15.com, re-posting an update:

Esteemed Ladies & Gentleman-

First, I apologize for not responding on Friday and over the weekend. Tried to take a weekend off from the passion/job. The issue for shipment is on me personally - my guys caught an issue on one barrel and held shipment until I was back in the office to see it and either approve or disapprove the batch. Shipments are resuming today and tomorrow. While obviously aggravating for all of you who have waited patiently for these parts - I am proud of my team for holding shipments on any potential Q/C issue - no matter how minor.

To your statements and complaints, we don't just hear you - we're acting on it. Bob and Barry Faxon were sent this thread with my comments, recommendations, and actions. They are personally following it closely.

I apologize on behalf of the organization, myself, and all our similar passionate people here. Know you can always contact me directly with issues and I am happy to respond. That e-mail address below does reach me on weekends - even when trying to take some time off.
                  The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• rabiddawg
                    Chieftain
                    • Feb 2013

That's the best you can do?

SMH
                    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Bigs28
                      Chieftain
                      • Feb 2016

I think it's pretty good. He apologized, took responsibility, and said they are acting on behalf of our complaints. What more do you want? Everyone makes mistakes. I'm not perfect.

Comment

• Short Barreled Rifle
                        Unwashed
                        • Apr 2017

I'm so over this and consider it a 155 dollar learning lesson...

With that said, who is notifying you guys of when the barrel has been shipped? Faxon directly? Or are barrels just randomly shipped out?

Comment

• rabiddawg
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2013

What more do I want? How about a barrel. How about a shipping date? How about an explanation for the delay?

I for one, would never have signed up for this had I known the timeline in advance. Heck, my local gun shop has started STOCKING 6.5 Grendel barrels from Ballistic Advantage while we have been waiting on this to play out.

What are we supposed to do with an apology

You know what, I'm done with it too.

Anybody want mine let me know.
                          Last edited by rabiddawg; 08-21-2017, 05:20 PM.

Mark Twain

Comment

• madmike66
                            Bloodstained
                            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
                            What more do I want? How about a barrel. How about a shipping date? How about an explanation for the delay?

What are we supposed to do with an apology

You know what, I'm done with it too.

Anybody want mine let me know.
                            Don't worry....Bob and Barry Faxon have seen it. Somehow that matters.

Meanwhile, I still haven't received a response to my e-mail asking about shipments and tracking numbers.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                              Chieftain
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Short Barreled Rifle View Post
                              I'm so over this and consider it a 155 dollar learning lesson...

With that said, who is notifying you guys of when the barrel has been shipped? Faxon directly? Or are barrels just randomly shipped out?
                              That's another inconsistency, some get a shipping notice and some don't.

Mark Twain

Comment

• RogueNathan
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jul 2015

That's the best you can do?
                                Today, yes. Tomorrow, no - as we are planning on shipping the remaining balance to all those who returned barrels and the new barrels to BFT.

Originally posted by Short Barreled Rifle View Post
                                who is notifying you guys of when the barrel has been shipped? Faxon directly? Or are barrels just randomly shipped out?
                                E-mails should be coming from Mark@faxonfirearms.com or CustomerService@faxonfirearms.com. The way our backend systems work is I have to get it shipped to reconcile the tracking number and then forward to the customer.

My pleasure to assist. Shipping date is tomorrow, pending re-MPI inspection on the barrels and extensions.

The delay over the last few days was related to extensions. We found one barrel that showed an issue on the extensions - so we immediately 100% re-inspected all of them. As soon as I am done typing here, I am assisting our Q/C inspectors to get them through today so we can pull, pack, and ship tomorrow.

Originally posted by madmike66 View Post
                                Don't worry....Bob and Barry Faxon have seen it. Somehow that matters.

Meanwhile, I still haven't received a response to my e-mail asking about shipments and tracking numbers.
                                Please e-mail me personally. I will use your e-mail address to track through our ticketing system the full situation of your contact and report back to you myself.
                                The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

Working...
                                X