• topgun09
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

Somebody sell me a barrel and a bolt!

Comment

• Schrambo
      Warrior
      • Oct 2016

Congrats BFT, I think you had a good excuse for being AWOL...

Comment

• Apparition
        Warrior
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Schrambo View Post
        Congrats BFT, I think you had a good excuse for being AWOL...
        ???

Comment

• daggertt
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Apparition View Post
          ???
          BFT is on his honeymoon until Wednesday.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

Guys, I'm monitoring things, but have no news to report. It's true I've been a little busy, lately, but my personal life has not affected the schedule of these 12s one bit.

I've got emails in to Faxon and am awaiting their reply to report back to you guys. Probably tomorrow on Monday. I agree this shouldn't be taking so long and so that makes me think something's up with Faxon, probably that they're swamped and dealing with growing pains and a little craziness from being a rising star in the industry. Just a guess.

As always, will keep you posted. If I'm not reporting it's cuz I have nothing new.

In the meantime, going to the beach at Siesta Key this beautiful Sunday afternoon with my new bride.
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Apparition
              Warrior
              • Jan 2014

No problem enjoy your honeymoon. Congratulations.

I think everyone's hangup is the silence from Faxon since they said they'd ship what seems like a month ago.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                Guys, I'm monitoring things, but have no news to report. It's true I've been a little busy, lately, but my personal life has not affected the schedule of these 12s one bit.

I've got emails in to Faxon and am awaiting their reply to report back to you guys. Probably tomorrow on Monday. I agree this shouldn't be taking so long and so that makes me think something's up with Faxon, probably that they're swamped and dealing with growing pains and a little craziness from being a rising star in the industry. Just a guess.

As always, will keep you posted. If I'm not reporting it's cuz I have nothing new.

In the meantime, going to the beach at Siesta Key this beautiful Sunday afternoon with my new bride.
                Awesome! That IS good news. Congrats to you and the Misses

Thanks for taking the timeout and updating.

Comment

• RANGER
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2016

Thank you for the update. Congrats ad Enjoy your honeymoon.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    It's better for everything in my opinion. I run the B5 Grip 23 on everything, even my precision builds. It really makes a huge difference in shooting from prone.
                    Just saw these sexy new grips. @ $17 each and now I can continue to use hogue grips on my entire "fleet" of service rigs says they are 1.6oz but NOT over molded. I already wrote them an email requesting over molded version.

I saw polymer80's new Glock 19 frame they just released for pre order it's pretty sexy no?
                    And they are also releasing a version for home mod. Stippling etc.
                    And the best news (for me at least) is I already emailed them about a large frame version for 20/21 and they said it's already in the works hopefully by end of the year. Cha ching!!!

Hopefully this makes up for my misstatement of the hogue polymer being over molded which I edited. (Sorry dude)
                    I apologise if I set off anyone's alarm on this thread. (Go back to snooze mode)
                    Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 04-12-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

OK, guys, am back in Minneapolis and my day job was a little crazy after being gone, but I’m back in the saddle.

Phoned Nathan yesterday while on I-95 shortly after leaving Savannah, Georgia.

He says there was a problem. Some of the barrels were rifled with standard 6-groove rifling, and not with the specified 5R-EE rifling.

He’s going to ship out the batch of correct barrels to me and I will ship them out to you. Most of you will get yours in this shipment.

For the remaining replacement barrels, he’s going to put them on the emergency fast-track and get them done ASAP, because he realizes they screwed up.

The silver lining to this is I’m going to put in an order for an extra 25, so those of you looking for a 6.5 Grendel 12” SBR barrel from the second buy are going to get yours much sooner than expected.

Now, y’all know the saying, “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”? (Or, as they say in the Dominican Republic, “the crying baby gets the teat.” ) What I’m going to do is look through this thread and make sure that those of you who have been bugging me, lately, will get your barrels without having to wait for the new batch. Fair enough?

P.S. If there’s enough interest, I can see increasing the extra order to 50. Order them in the usual group buy way found in my very first post in these threads. Great price on a cool product.
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Slinkz
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                        OK, guys, am back in Minneapolis and my day job was a little crazy after being gone, but I’m back in the saddle.

Phoned Nathan yesterday while on I-95 shortly after leaving Savannah, Georgia.

He says there was a problem. Some of the barrels were rifled with standard 6-groove rifling, and not with the specified 5R-EE rifling.

He’s going to ship out the batch of correct barrels to me and I will ship them out to you. Most of you will get yours in this shipment.

For the remaining replacement barrels, he’s going to put them on the emergency fast-track and get them done ASAP, because he realizes they screwed up.

The silver lining to this is I’m going to put in an order for an extra 25, so those of you looking for a 6.5 Grendel 12” SBR barrel from the second buy are going to get yours much sooner than expected.

Now, y’all know the saying, “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”? (Or, as they say in the Dominican Republic, “the crying baby gets the teat.” ) What I’m going to do is look through this thread and make sure that those of you who have been bugging me, lately, will get your barrels without having to wait for the new batch. Fair enough?

P.S. If there’s enough interest, I can see increasing the extra order to 50. Order them in the usual group buy way found in my very first post in these threads. Great price on a cool product.
                        Nice! I'll send in payment for the second buy on Friday when I get my paycheck.

Comment

• ScoutH57
                          Bloodstained
                          • Oct 2016

Don't forget those of us that have been waiting patiently since like Oct/Nov

Comment

• stellar
                            Bloodstained
                            • Aug 2016

Here's me complaining...

Comment

• rommeld
                              Unwashed
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by stellar View Post

Here's me complaining...
                              Lol...me too

Comment

• rommeld
                                Unwashed
                                • Aug 2016

My concern is these are QC'd and spec'd correctly !!!!!
                                Last edited by rommeld; 04-12-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X