• Mudder500
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2017

What's the ETA on these? Thinking bout building an upper

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

U P D A T E : Patrick at Faxon texted me today and said these Faxon 18" barrels are three weeks out, as well as the F12s from the other group buy.
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Nicaburns
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
        U P D A T E : Patrick at Faxon texted me today and said these Faxon 18" barrels are three weeks out, as well as the F12s from the other group buy.
        Thanksgiving!

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Birthday present!!! well, give or take...
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Archangel
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2017

Good evening BFT,
            I have my order form already filled out and ready to send, but I can't figure out how to pay you in conjunction to my order form. Yes, I am a Neanderthal, and have never personally used PayPal. If you will be so kind as to walk along side of me through this, I really want to purchase one of these 18" barrels.

Comment

• PVBoom
              Warrior
              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
              Good evening BFT,
              I have my order form already filled out and ready to send, but I can't figure out how to pay you in conjunction to my order form. Yes, I am a Neanderthal, and have never personally used PayPal. If you will be so kind as to walk along side of me through this, I really want to purchase one of these 18" barrels.
              Ok PayPal normally works in a couple different ways. Either the vendor has a link to PayPal and then you can use a credit card for a "one time" payment, or you logon to your existing account, and send money from your PayPal account/bank account/credit card.

Since you haven't done it before, I would suggest going to PayPal, and seeing what your options are. I know you can setup an account there. Then you can either register a credit card or/and set up a connection to your bank account. So set up an account there and see what your options are. One the first page of the group buy, in the initial post, is a downloadable PDFs with payment information (email address) for BFT/Mannheim enterprises... With PayPal you essentially send money to an email address.

Comment

• Archangel
                Unwashed
                • Sep 2017

Thanks PVB, I appreciate the reply and instructions. I'll give this a whirl and hope for the best.

Comment

• 1075 tech
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2015

Arch, I live in a nearby cave. I can't figure out how to get my gmail as my primary default instead of the AOL I used to have. BUT, I figured out PayPal and ordered some of the bolts.

The step by step on PayPal is pretty easy though and will walk you through.

Comment

• win.308stealth
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jan 2015

Anyone know what the current order count?

Comment

• Archangel
                      Unwashed
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by 1075 tech View Post
                      Arch, I live in a nearby cave. I can't figure out how to get my gmail as my primary default instead of the AOL I used to have. BUT, I figured out PayPal and ordered some of the bolts.

The step by step on PayPal is pretty easy though and will walk you through.
                      Thanks 1075. With the help of my beautiful wife, I just placed my order, and you're right - the instructions were pretty simple.

Comment

• Archangel
                        Unwashed
                        • Sep 2017

BFT, I just placed my order and sent the money through PayPal.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Sounds good!
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                            Administrator
                            • Feb 2011

U P D A T E: Patrick at Faxon emailed me back today and I quote: "Both the 12" and the 18" are through MPI and will be heading out to nitride on Tuesday. That puts them back here the following Wednesday, which means they should be completed in just about two weeks."

Comment

• grayfox
                              Chieftain
                              • Jan 2017

Thanks for the update!!! I have pieces/parts a-waiting......
                              "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Archangel
                                Unwashed
                                • Sep 2017

Outstanding! I’m hoping to take this rifle deer/hog hunting this season. Here’s to hoping. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X