• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy99CL
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by gnumadic View Post
    Sean, thanks for sharing...totally sounds like something I'd end up doing, too.

Randy, that's a great price. It looks shorter than it is wide, but it may just be the photos. Can't tell on Midsouth's website if the 0.750 is outer diameter or length.

So far the consensus for hunting seems to be thread protector. I wish flash hiders and comps came with a decibel rating!
    Doh! I measured mine and was surprised that it is 5/8" long and 3/4" diameter. For some reason I thought it was the other way around. But I do know my barrel is .750 so I should have realized it.

Not long ago I was in the lane next to an AR at the indoor range and was stunned by how loud it was. I'd much rather send the noise downrange.
    "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Wyldlyfelaw
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2018

Greetings all! New here, and glad I joined when I did. This Faxon group buy is hard to pass up, especially on products of this quality at this unbelievable price!! Thank you!!
      I will take two barrels and matching bolts if you still have the bolts available.
      PM sent.
      Wyldlyfelaw

Comment

• Wyldlyfelaw
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2018

Payment sent for both barrels via PayPal, and awaiting information on the matching bolts and cost. I probably missed the included bolt cost in previous posts somewhere... Thanks again BFT, and thank you other members for keeping these group buys going. It definitely saves us each lots of $$ on some fantastic quality products!!!
        Cheers!
        Wyldlyfelaw

Comment

• AngryTurtle
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2018

New member as well, I am in for one barrel and and one bolt! Already have a 24", now to do a shorter version!

Comment

• Drillboss
            Warrior
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Wyldlyfelaw View Post
            Payment sent for both barrels via PayPal, and awaiting information on the matching bolts and cost. I probably missed the included bolt cost in previous posts somewhere... Thanks again BFT, and thank you other members for keeping these group buys going. It definitely saves us each lots of $$ on some fantastic quality products!!!
            Cheers!
            Wyldlyfelaw
            If you haven't gotten any feedback, bolts aren't included with the barrels. Here's the post for Group Buy bolts:

Gentlemen, Warriors, and Vile Unwashed of the Horde: Here is our latest group buy on 6.5 Grendel bolts. By now you're familiar with Millennium Manufacturing's top-shelf, dedicated 6.5 Grendel bolts made to the same specifications as Alexander Arms' original 0.136" boltface-depth bolts and using 9310 steel treated with QPQ

Comment

• gnumadic
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2017

Received the barrel this week and she's a beauty! This is my first Faxon barrel and I'm really impressed with the quality. I can't wait to get the remaining parts for my build.

Following up on my previous question, I also ordered a 5/8-24 barrel thread protector from Down Range Products. $9.99 shipped. The fit and finish is excellent. The outside diameter of 0.740 perfectly matches the barrel.

Comment

• Wyldlyfelaw
                Unwashed
                • Feb 2018

Payment sent for the two additional bolts. Thanks again BFT!!!
                Those Faxon barrels look great, and excited to receive mine. Thanks gnumadic for the muzzle/crown pics!!

Comment

• longlickfriends77
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2018

BFT, How many left?

Comment

• King31
                    Bloodstained
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by longlickfriends77 View Post
                    BFT, How many left?
                    It looks like 3 unless someone has bought one. 47/50. I know mine was wither 46 or 47.
                    Trevor | NRA Life Member

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

I'm gonna say one left. I'm kinda caught in the middle of guys expressing interest, but not confirming for sure, so my count is a bit fluid.
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• texascavediver
                        Unwashed
                        • Apr 2017

Paypal sent and form emailed for one. I also want a bolt. How much for the bolt if you put it in the box with the barrel?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Bolt shipped with barrel is $55.

U P D A T E : Just like Wesley was "mostly" dead when the wizard went to work to revive him, this buy is "mostly" closed. Because some commitments are pending, I may or may not actually have one more available. Keep you guys posted. . . .
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• texascavediver
                            Unwashed
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                            Bolt shipped with barrel is $55.

U P D A T E : Just like Wesley was "mostly" dead when the wizard went to work to revive him, this buy is "mostly" closed. Because some commitments are pending, I may or may not actually have one more available. Keep you guys posted. . . .
                            Payment for one bolt sent via paypal. Thanks

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                              Administrator
                              • Feb 2011

U P D A T E : Am releasing my last "backup" barrel if anyone is thinking ahead to hunting season! First come, first served.

Comment

• Schrambo
                                Warrior
                                • Oct 2016

And finally shot mine today, and it was MOA at 100yd with Wolf! .75 MOA with my handloads for my 12"-ers...

This can only get better, Thanks BFT for putting these together!

Comment

Working...
                                X