• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edinidaho
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

hanguard

does anyone have a good price on a full float hand guard carbine length need the nut also.

Ed
  • diddlyv
    Warrior
    • Aug 2016

rousch sports. got mine for 69 and change for 15 inch Kmod barrel combo barrel nut and adapter, shims to align if necessary and 6 sections of rail.
    Queen of Battle
    Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

This deal looks to good to be true, others have bought from this site with good results.

Comment

• rabiddawg
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2013

I have a Midwest industries 15" I would like to sell. It mounts on a standard nut. Would let it go for $150
        Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• CrisAnderson27
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2016

Those Rousch ones seem to be out of stock. They look identical to the generic eBay handguard I bought recently (which I found out is identical to my buddy's Monstrum tactical unit...just missing the logo). I got a 10" unit for $35 shipped:

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 10" Float Hand Guard Picatinny Quad Rail With Front End Cap for RPR Black at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

It was a bit of a gamble...but it's every bit as nice as any other handguard I've seen, and mounts to my buddy's Monstrum barrel nut...so I'm assuming they are from the same base manufacturer and just retailed differently.

Comment

• edinidaho
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2016

cris just placed order thanks Ed

Comment

• CrisAnderson27
              Bloodstained
              • Sep 2016

Cool, glad I could help!

I thought it was nice that this one included a cap for the front. Most of them don't.

Comment

• diddlyv
                Warrior
                • Aug 2016

When I wanted mine one was reported out of stock as well. Not sure what was out of stock, but found one on their website that was in stock 15 inches with the 6 rail sections. It is sitting waiting for me to assemble the upper. Odin works barrel arrived today. Saturday AM having an assembly party at my nieces house.
                Queen of Battle
                Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• Bisley
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2016

Here is another one that seems to good to be true, but isn't. I have five from them, two on 5.56, one on a 7.62x39, one on a .308, and one on my new Grendel build. I had a small problem on the fourth order, they sent me the wrong order. I e-mailed them after 7pm that night and had an answer and printable shipping return label immediately, and the right order a couple days after. And the quality is top notch. Solid as a rock fit. I highly recommend the ultra-slim lightweight line.

6.5 Grendel

7.62x39

WOA 5.56

AR308

Comment

• CrisAnderson27
                    Bloodstained
                    • Sep 2016

Some on that site are the same as mine...nice!

Comment

• Beerswimmer
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2015

The ALG Defense EMR line of handguards are only $100 including the barrel nut. Incredibly lightweight too.
                      UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• CrisAnderson27
                        Bloodstained
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Beerswimmer View Post
                        The ALG Defense EMR line of handguards are only $100 including the barrel nut. Incredibly lightweight too.
                        I have a 15" ALG EMR on my 20" gun...very nice piece of work, and the mounting system is convenient (no torque wrench). Cost me $165 though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X