Warrior
    • Dec 2015

Santa just ordered 1,000 for me
    UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• diddlyv
      Warrior
      • Aug 2016

bummer did not quite go far enough down the thead for the best deal fortunately 119 for 500 and $25 shipping will not put me in the poor house but 114 and 14 is a better deal.

I must continue to remind myself the $$$ I save on the wolf will buy a new barrel by the time I wear one out.
      Queen of Battle
      Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• ScoutH57
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by diddlyv View Post
        bummer did not quite go far enough down the thead for the best deal fortunately 119 for 500 and $25 shipping will not put me in the poor house but 114 and 14 is a better deal.

I must continue to remind myself the $$$ I save on the wolf will buy a new barrel by the time I wear one out.

Yep, I just ordered me 500 rounds from SGammo.com. 114 +14 shipping is pretty darn good and SGammo is a top notch company.

Comment

• ahillock
          Warrior
          • Jan 2016

Can we expect the steel case Wolf ammo to go much lower than its current low of $0.24-0.25/round? Is <$0.20/round even thinkable?

Comment

• diddlyv
            Warrior
            • Aug 2016

Who knows, guns and ammo very safe for the next 4 years, reduced paranoia may lead to a lower demand. And just because you are paranoid does not mean someone is not out to get you!!!!
            Queen of Battle
            Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• Geardo
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2016

Wolf steel

I ordered a 1000rds of the Wolf ammo from SGAmmo, I just shoot in in my Anderson $98 barrel

Comment

• hikfromstik
                Warrior
                • Oct 2016

I guess I'm gonna order me an anderson barrels just to shoot some wolf ammo . I just don't feel comfortable shooting it from my lilja AR24 .

Comment

• ahillock
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2016

Looks like SGAmmo is out of stock of the Wolf steel case ammo now. JG Sales is the only other place that has the ammo at a good price, $239.99.

I sure hope SGAmmo orders more and continues to carry it. I like supporting their business.

Comment

Working...
                  X