• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Veterans Day

To all here.

11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month.

I will be training at 1100 today but will stop for a minute and consider those of us who served our country. We have a number of veterans on the Grendel forum who served their nations as allies of ours for the last century plus. The same respect is paid to them as we do ourselves.

So, have a great day and do take a moment to remember your buddies, parents, etc who risked their lives to protect what they believed was more important than themselves.

LR55
  • JASmith
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2014

Well said...

Thanks!
    shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Let's back this up gents- ladies. Huge thanks to all that have served inside the military fold.

We are honored for your dedication. Many of us wanted to join, yet could not have enough Knees to get it done, I'm one. Can't run !

Thanks to all in the military- we love all of you, never worry of how you are seen . Professional grade.
        Last edited by sneaky one; 11-11-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

Let me put it this way...Both my Grandfathers were in the trenches of France to hear the guns fall silent. My Father and Mother there in WWII and Father back again during Korea. My Brother in Viet Nam. My Wife and I both have DD214s. We were all proud to go and glad to get out. And I don't think any of us were ever released from out oaths to the Constitution.

Comment

• Hoser1
            Bloodstained
            • May 2015

To my brother's in arms, who stood a watch before me, with me and after me, THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
            X