• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deltagunner00
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

SilencerCo Harvester

Hello! Looking for some advice on my first suppressor. This will be going on my 6.5 Grendel mainly and not looking for the need of any rapid changes between calibers.

Anyone have any input on them?
  • explorecaves
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Check how much you are willing to spend on mounts.... IIRC, that has been a deal breaker for many people.

I have a Rugged Surge that should be clearing jail any day and a Razor a few months after that.... Love the mounting system for them.

You state you are not looking for rapid changes between cals but that indicates you are entertaining the opportunity of switching hosts. What other hosts do you have in mind? I know Thunderbeast Arms are highly recommended for dedicated use on the 6.5G on here.

Comment

• Deltagunner00
      Bloodstained
      • May 2016

Probably just switch it to my 5.56 from time to time.

I think the mount was $60 or $70 for the Harvester. I can handle that as I would just keep it on the 6.5 at first.

Comment

• explorecaves
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Another thought I just had.... if you have any SBR's or think you may in the future, the harvester is only rated for supersonic with 16" barrels....

Comment

• ccasanova
          Warrior
          • Mar 2016

I have a Harvester and Omega and will report back as soon as my Grendel barrel returns from threading. Shot in on a 16" 300blkout the other day. It sounded ok, was my first time shooting suppressed so I wasn't sure what to expect. Obviously was quieter with subs.

Comment

• 204 AR
            Warrior
            • Sep 2015

I have no complaints with my Harvester except the changeable mounts want to back out. Since I only use it for 5/8" I loctited it in and no more problem. It is super light. A bit on the long side but I would do it again. In fact if the HPA passes I may get another one.

Comment

Working...
            X