WTB: 6.5 Grendel 24/25 round magazines (ASC or Elander)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahillock
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

WTB: 6.5 Grendel 24/25 round magazines (ASC or Elander)

Looking for some 25 round ASC or 24 round Elander magazines. Looking to buy them used to save a little on the price from buying them new online. If you have extras you are looking to sell or are planning on selling off your stuff, please let me know. Thank you.
  • ahillock
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

Bump. Still looking.

Comment

• ahillock
      Warrior
      • Jan 2016

Bump. Still looking for a friend of mine that is looking to get some cheap used Grendel magazines as he is trying to get into it. I might just encourage him to search online and buy new unless you guys have anything?

Comment

• Red Dawn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

These ASC mags are on sale $12.50

shopalexanderarms.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, shopalexanderarms.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
        "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Slappy
          Warrior
          • Feb 2014

Precision Firearms has them in stock and they are not bad on the price. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Wolf359
            Unwashed
            • Mar 2017

RZE Multi-caliber Unimag?

RZE Multi-caliber Unimag are supposed to work for all AR-15 calibers. Has anyone here tried them for the 6.5 Grendel? At first, they were having problems with the mags being oversized and getting stuck in the magazine well, but supposedly that has been fixed. Has anyone tried using AR 7.62X39 mags for the 6.5?

Comment

Working...
            X