Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quadfather03

Grendel Gear?

I bought a grendel from gmar and got one of the patches but id like to find someone selling shirts and hats? If not who do i contact for rights to get some printed up and embroidered? Im gonna get a new voodoo case in a week or so and have the patch sewn on to it but id like more. Maybe even a large logo for the back glass of my mud truck. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
  • jwilson1985

no rites on badges just name i think

Comment

• quadfather03

I thought icons could be copyrighted but i could be wrong I dont care i just want a few hats and some shirts and hoodys. Ill get with a guy i get my skull hoodys from tomorrow and see what he says.

Comment

• jwilson1985

Originally posted by quadfather03 View Post
        I thought icons could be copyrighted but i could be wrong I dont care i just want a few hats and some shirts and hoodys. Ill get with a guy i get my skull hoodys from tomorrow and see what he says.
        they can be but i dont think any are...did u get my txt

Comment

• quadfather03

I just presented the idea in an email to the guy i buy my american pride shirts through out of alma he makes good quality stuff already so ill let him has out any copyright problems or concerns. If he has a minimum ill either add my company logo to make them uniforms or buy with the intent to share.

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya i have about 30 shirts i want made so you may have to set me up with him

Comment

i would be interested in a shirt and a hat
              Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• quadfather03

Ok the guy I use is tied up for 2 more weeks but as soon as he's free I am making an order.

Comment

• stanc
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2011

If you wish to use the Grendel skull (on the patches, and in the forum banner), I'd suggest you contact HANKA. He designed it, and so would have the copyright.

On the old 65grendel forum there was somebody who had large decals made for sticking on truck windows, gun cases, etc. Don't recall who, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X