X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ten Ring
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

Well it was determined by savage to be and unknown high pressure event... they are giving me a new rifle but not a tactical, but a Axis II. But better then nothing. Thoe it will be traded in at the FFL I am having it shipped to before I ever open it ....

Comment

• Chrazy-Chris
      Warrior
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Ten Ring View Post
      Well it was determined by savage to be and unknown high pressure event... they are giving me a new rifle but not a tactical, but a Axis II. But better then nothing. Thoe it will be traded in at the FFL I am having it shipped to before I ever open it ....
      Hey that's pretty awesome. At the end of the day you didn't get hurt and got a new rifle to replace one that sounds like it had a lot of rounds through it. Savage impressed me on this one.

Comment

• Bill the loader
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2017

Is there anyway possible it was loaded with pistol powder. Know someone who owned a colt Sauer 300 mag that did that with the same results. Rifle was sent back to germany. He received a letter with what was left of the rifle congratulations on buying such a well made rifle that the bolt wasn't protruding from his face.

Comment

Working...
        X