• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nicaburns
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

SOLD: DezArms 18" 1:8 6.5 Grendel Radial Fluted Barrel

I snagged a DEZarms 18" radial fluted mid-gas barrel and decided I want to stay with a lighter barrel for this rig. Fired 12 rounds of Hornady Black 123gr through it and cleaned between each round. (Best initial 3 shot string was 1.3" but was primarily starting break in)
    This one is 1:8 twist with a Type II chamber and was shot with a .136 Alexander Arms Bolt. It nitro carburized version. (Weighs 2lb 6oz by my
    SOLD
    $235 plus shipping for barrel new http://www.shop.dezarms.com/product....&categoryId=21
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 01-24-2017, 03:37 PM. Reason: sold
  • JaxsonsOldMan
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2017

Pm sent

Comment

• Red Dawn
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

Great looking barrel Nicaburns
      "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Nicaburns
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2016

Bump
        Last edited by Nicaburns; 01-18-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

I received the bolt yesterday Nicaburns thanks for the speedy delivery it's in perfect condition.
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

Working...
          X