X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkingrph
    Warrior
    • Aug 2014

I just got a reply from CZ, to an email inquiry late last week. Here's the email

JJ,

The new 6.5's are a 2017 release, and we will hope to see the first large shipment come during the first quarter of 2017. All CZ Direct Dealers listed on our site are permitted to accept pre-orders on this new model now. To find a Dealer to order with, visit our website's Dealer Locator:

/*! elementor - v3.6.6 - 08-06-2022 */ .elementor-heading-title{padding:0;margin:0;line-height:1}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title[class*=elementor-size-]>a{color:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title.elementor-size-small{font-size:15px}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title.elementor-size-medium{font-size:19px}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title.elementor-size-large{font-size:29px}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title.elementor-size-xl{font-size:39px}.elementor-widget-heading .elementor-heading-title.elementor-size-xxl{font-size:59px}FIND A DEALER DEALER LOCATOR CZ-USA does not sell directly to consumers, instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Enter your…

You can contact the Authorized Dealers of your choice to place an order directly through us. As soon as we have the item you ordered come through, we fill the orders on a first come first serve basis. With the anticipated popularity of the new CZ being immense, the sooner you look to order, the higher up on the list you will be.

Thanks,

Dereck Miller
    Sales Assistant
    800-955-4486 x 334
    fax: 913-321-2251
    CZ-USA

I just hope it comes true!
    Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

• jkingrph
      Warrior
      • Aug 2014

I had checked with a local shop, non dealer, and they said the rifles were unavailable to them. I finally made it over to an authorized dealer about 30 miles away. It was too late in the day as CZ offices were closed so he said that he would call the next day which he did. He called me and stated that they said that only 300 rifles were coming and that 293 were committed. I thought a while and called back and placed a pre order with a deposit for one of the remaining 7.

Comment

• dpw4x4
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2015

Well finally my dealer called me and said my cz in 6.5 Grendel will be ready for pickup Thursday now the fun part getting it scoped and pics posted on here

Comment

• jkingrph
          Warrior
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by dpw4x4 View Post
          Well finally my dealer called me and said my cz in 6.5 Grendel will be ready for pickup Thursday now the fun part getting it scoped and pics posted on here
          Where are you located. I drove by my dealer today, had my wife in larger town for a medical procedure, nearby and went the long way home to go by there, but they are closed today, so will give them a call tomorrow.

I had a facebook post that they had received some and were sending them out to dealers., just hope mine is among those in this bunch.

Comment

• dpw4x4
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2015

I live near Richmond va all the rifles they are sending out went to cz preferred dealers first so if they weren't a preferred vendor it might be a while so I had to use a listed cz dealer to get in the first batch so I was surprised when they called me

Comment

• Drift
              Warrior
              • Nov 2014

If I had one piece of advise for scoping a CZ 527 it would be something like. "The 527 is a small sweet little rifle, putting too big of a scope on it will throw off its balance and aesthetics." Over the years, on my CZ Grendel I've put on and retreated from 4x12, 3x9x50, 3x9x40 scopes, and am now very happy with a 1.8x8x32 scope.

Comment

• SDguy
                Warrior
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                If I had one piece of advise for scoping a CZ 527 it would be something like. "The 527 is a small sweet little rifle, putting too big of a scope on it will throw off its balance and aesthetics." Over the years, on my CZ Grendel I've put on and retreated from 4x12, 3x9x50, 3x9x40 scopes, and am now very happy with a 1.8x8x32 scope.
                Thanks for the insight. Currently Im working w a 4.5 x 14 and have never felt over scoped at the bench. In the field this is another story and i think you are on to something.

Comment

• jkingrph
                  Warrior
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by dpw4x4 View Post
                  I live near Richmond va all the rifles they are sending out went to cz preferred dealers first so if they weren't a preferred vendor it might be a while so I had to use a listed cz dealer to get in the first batch so I was surprised when they called me
                  I'm in E. Texas and went with a dealer that CZ listed. When I placed my order he was told that 300 were coming and I was number 293, so am hoping it will not be too much longer. I just called and my dealer has not heard anything, but says he will check.

Comment

• dpw4x4
                    Bloodstained
                    • Sep 2015

The dealer give me the tracking information it's to be delivered at his shop tomorrow at 11:05 am I can't wait and I was thinking on the scope 3.5 x 12 or 14 but the 1x 8 sounds kind of cool though

Comment

• SDguy
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2015

DPW I was expecting you would not see this before July. guess I may need to eat a bug something:-)

Choose your scope for your intended use If your shots would generally run 100 to 300 yards you may wish to go with your initial choice. If your hunting is more like average presenting shots from 15 yards to 200 yards you may wish to lean to less magnification.

Comment

• Dinny
                        Warrior
                        • Jun 2016

Grab a Gun has the 24" CZ in stock right now.

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

• VASCAR2
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Shows there are two CZ's in stock.

Comment

• jkingrph
                            Warrior
                            • Aug 2014

I wonder why they sent them out to "internet dealers" first, instead of those with dedicated customer orders? Not quite right!!

Comment

• dpw4x4
                              Bloodstained
                              • Sep 2015

Well I will post a pic later dealer just said it's in his hands so yeppie and scope choice not set in stone yet I'm thinking 3x12 looks best for my bifocal wearing eye's getting old sucks by the way lol

Comment

• gldprimr
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jan 2016

Ordered CZ 527 Grendel from grabagun which now shows as out of stock. Interested in seeing how it shoots though ringmounts & scoping will be interesting as I do like a low mount. Will probably mount a 2-7x32 that I have on hand on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X