they actually have a package with the guard

saves some cash, but not in stock
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2016

I already have the odin works 20" barrel, BCG/bol, gas block, and gas tube so the kit wouldn't do me any good. I wanted to originally go with the kit but they were out of stock. I called CS to try to back order it from them. CS rep said that they have everything else, but were waiting on the bolt and to check back on their site. They wouldn't let me back order from them.

Comment

• King31
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2016

I put a 15" Midwest Industries G3 MLOK on mine and it is by no means ugly in my opinion. Recently they just started making an 18" that I believe would look great.
        Trevor | NRA Life Member

Comment

• Bobke
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

One more thing-if your gas block is fixed, you have more options for tighter ID in hand guard, yielding lighter weight. Noveske's are nice, as is Templar Race Rail-solid mount and either MLok or Keymod. If you're going to install an adjustable block to dial in gas for suppressor use, you may need a bit more room to accommodate varying GB shapes. SLR not only a high quality block, but pretty compact in .750 diameter. Seekins are small, but have an offset hump on one side that may interfere with HG, rendering barrel not quite free floating. SLR on most of my gear for good reason.

Comment

• Ateup
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2016

Look how easy the barrel installs with the barrel nut adapter that comes with the Odin handguards. I haven't bought one yet but I'll be getting the 02 lite 15.5 for my odin 20"

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Ateup View Post
              Look how easy the barrel installs with the barrel nut adapter that comes with the Odin handguards. I haven't bought one yet but I'll be getting the 02 lite 15.5 for my odin 20"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJTf4M5-xU
              I think I may be going with the 15.5" O2 Lite handguard!

Comment

• Ateup
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by bigdaddyflo View Post
                I think I may be going with the 15.5" O2 Lite handguard!
                Mine arrives tomorrow and my build should be complete tomorrow night. Pics to follow.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Is the 02 durable? Ive seen them and they do look VERY light but also kinda flimsy to? Am I decieved? Might also want to look at the ALG HG's I'm considering the V0. https://algdefense.com/ergonomic-modular-rail.html I'm going through same process and have a thread posted in the "semi auto" section. If your interested.

Comment

• Ateup
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                    Is the 02 durable? Ive seen them and they do look VERY light but also kinda flimsy to? Am I decieved? Might also want to look at the ALG HG's I'm considering the V0. https://algdefense.com/ergonomic-modular-rail.html I'm going through same process and have a thread posted in the "semi auto" section. If your interested.
                    Solid as a rock. Feels as solid as ones 2x the weight.

Comment

• Ateup
                      Bloodstained
                      • Dec 2016

Odin Works O2 Lite Forend Rail Failure Analysis Part I The Drop Tests 300 AAC Blackout

Comment

• Red_Beard
                        Unwashed
                        • Jan 2017

Faxon Firearms makes a 15" carbon fiber handguard with Mlok. http://faxonfirearms.com/streamline-...dguards-m-lok/

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2016

I've watched the "torture test" and was impressed - I would never drop my hand guard or rifle from the roof of my house - but If I had to, this thing looks like it would hold up. I was really impressed by the video.
                          I have decided to go with the O2/15.5" and will be ordering it soon. I am planning to cerakote the lower/upper/hand guard the same color - just haven't decided on which color!
                          Last edited by bigdaddyflo; 02-15-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Ateup
                            Bloodstained
                            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by bigdaddyflo View Post
                            I've watched the "torture test" and was impressed - I would never drop my hand guard or rifle from the roof of my house - but If I had to, this thing looks like it would hold up. I was really impressed by the video.
                            I have decided to go with the O2/15.5" and will be ordering it soon. I am planning to cerakote the lower/upper/hand guard the same color - just haven't decided on which color!
                            Not having to time it was a big draw for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X