• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

12" Barrel Suppressed and what buffer weight

I tried combing through the forum with the search function but couldn't find specifically what I was looking for.

I had some pretty intense over pressure when I put my Omega can on my 18 inch Grendel. I used a JP adjustable block to make that one run soft smooth like a champ.

With this next build I'm wanting to try and see what I can do with just a carbine spring and buffer. (I'm aware of the JP System but don't really want one)

So anyone else with a similar setup have a suggestion? Figured I'd start with an H2 buffer
  • tpk
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2014

I've used H3 and 9mm buffers to reduce blow back. The H2 wasn't enough in my 12.5 w/carbine gas or 16 w/ mid length.

Comment

• ScoutH57
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2016

Thanks for the response, I figured it would more than likely need at minimum an H2. I ordered some tungsten weights to play around with it for a little cheaper than buying a bunch of buffers.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Yea, if you're not going to use an adjustable gas block, I'd use an H3/T3 buffer at a minimum.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X