California gun sales hit all time high in hitlery anticipation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

California gun sales hit all time high in hitlery anticipation...

Just watched the article on the NBC (left wing) nightly Nat. news. Stated that California guns sales hit a all time high in anticipation of the bullet button ban, and the looming hitlery nom.

Great news as far as I'm concerned. #pushback
  • explorecaves
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

The bubble has burst and prices are going to plummet and the market is saturated. Too many rode the coattails of the panic buying and didnt save away for the coming drought. Olympic arms is closing, Gander mountain has announced their closing. Colt is only being held afloat by their Mil contract. Glock has screwed the pooch with their latest flop leaving tons of room for SIG to slide into their place with the P220, P320, or M17... Magpul didn't release anything spectacular at SHOT (10 years of PMAGs.... woopie.... oh, and a 10/22 take down stock). I have heard of at least one dealer that is getting ready to offer a base AR with ANY firearm purchase. Many of the manufacturers are so overloaded on your standard garden variety mil-surp calibers that you will start to see the oddball calibers going back into production.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

Yeah, good input. But i think we all saw those comming. I can't believe olympic hasnt already gone under. Been waiting quite a while for that one. Colt too. Im kinda hooing they do! The price of my snake will only go up. Theres tons of idiots makers out there not offering anything but saturation.. kel tec seems like they might actually be paying attention. Glock is news to me. But the gen4 was a waste. I keep waiting to see someone ANYONE offer full length or even extended slides with compact grip frames and WHY IN the heck arent more people making 10mm? People OBVIOUSLY want them..
      Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 02-14-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

I was just pointing out that its nice to see such a commie state coming out and sending a message..

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
          Yeah, good input. But i think we all saw those comming. I can't believe olympic hasnt already gone under. Been waiting quite a while for that one. Colt too. Im kinda hooing they do! The price of my snake will only go up. Theres tons of idiots makers out there not offering anything but saturation.. kel tec seems like they might actually be paying attention. Glock is news to me. But the gen4 was a waste. I keep waiting to see someone ANYONE offer full length or even extended slides with compact grip frames and WHY IN **** arent more people making 10mm? People OBVIOUSLY want them..
          PJS:

Edit your post and delete the vulgar word you decided to use.

This forum does not allow for or accept the use of such language.

LR55
          Last edited by LR1955; 02-14-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• LR1955
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2011

Guys:

As a reminder -- the Grendel Forum is family oriented so profane and vulgar language isn't allowed.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X