• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidj
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Are Gun Owners Being Punished In Your State

400% Increase for Connecticut Gun Permit Fees. California's usual antics. New Mexico bill requiring background checks for any type of firearm transfer.
    It seems as though the blue states that voted for Hillary Clinton have set their sights on gun owners.
    Are there any more examples of these revenge tactics in your state. It would be interesting to see if only the losers have adopted these methods of getting even with all you evil doers.

Dave
    Last edited by davidj; 02-15-2017, 09:59 PM.
    Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

meh, im in md
    they want to make long gun transfers, including loaning one, illegal

just hoping our governor vetos it

but his last veto, for a tax increase, was overridden

no hope until the dems are gone
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• jdelong
      Warrior
      • Feb 2017

Virginia is A-OK for now

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Yes indeed mine is... Don't let it happen to you! Fight for your rights! They are worth fighting for. Seattle has WAY to much power and sway in our state. Jay inslee, ed Murray, and state, AG bob or rob furgesson the one recently made famous for usurping presidential authority. They're like the Nazi youth camp counselors.
        They passed i-594 that ONLY punisbes law abiding citizens and now it's basically illegal to loan a friend or family member a firearm. Everyone hates it. Legal gun owners are getting bitter. And personally I'm starting to think about moving. Kinda like Idaho personally...
        They have stated they are openly trying to model their laws after Californias. I'll definitely be moving if that happens.

Comment

• biodsl
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2011

Democrats hold the governorship and both houses of the Oregon legislature. Once they get done dealing with the $1.8 billion budget shortfall, I'm expecting them to attempt a 10 round magazine limit this year.
          Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Retro
            Warrior
            • Jul 2016

Every time that California does something to violate our Second Amendment the liberals here in Washington, Seattle and Olympia think that they have to one up them.
            Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
            Yes indeed mine is... Don't let it happen to you! Fight for your rights! They are worth fighting for. Seattle has WAY to much power and sway in our state. Jay inslee, ed Murray, and state, AG bob or rob furgesson the one recently made famous for usurping presidential authority. They're like the Nazi youth camp counselors.
            They passed i-594 that ONLY punisbes law abiding citizens and now it's basically illegal to loan a friend or family member a firearm. Everyone hates it. Legal gun owners are getting bitter. And personally I'm starting to think about moving. Kinda like Idaho personally...
            They have stated they are openly trying to model their laws after Californias. I'll definitely be moving if that happens.

Comment

• montana
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2011

In my town the city tried to ban private sales between individuals without first going through a dealer. Our State Attorney General deemed it unconstitutional with state law and shut it down. This town voted for Hillary of course.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

I feel for y'all having to live behind enemy lines like that, but I sure am glad I live in louisiana our gun laws rock when compared to yalls.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

Not here. My reps are supporting HPA.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• biodsl
                    Chieftain
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by montana View Post
                    In my town the city tried to ban private sales between individuals without first going through a dealer. Our State Attorney General deemed it unconstitutional with state law and shut it down. This town voted for Hillary of course.
                    Not so lucky here in Oregon. If fact, I can no longer LOAN a gun to friends since this constitutes 'delivering' a firearm without a background check. Of course, then they selectively enforce the law, not prosecuting those who "think right" on guns.
                    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• 1075 tech
                      Warrior
                      • Apr 2015

We are all too familiar with NY's unSAFE-ACT. Funny thing is, for the great majority, it has made little difference. Sure, ammo is harder to order online because the state gestapo will intimidate out of state sellers with inuendo and mis-information. Private transfer has continued and will continue. I have seen more people acquire "assault weapons" since before the law was changed.

Most of my friends are un-inidicted felons.

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2015

New Jersey....where do I begin...?
                        If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• stanc
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by davidj View Post
                          400% Increase for Connecticut Gun Permit Fees. California's usual antics. New Mexico bill requiring background checks for any type of firearm transfer.
                          It seems as though the blue states that voted for Hillary Clinton have set their sights on gun owners.
                          Are there any more examples of these revenge tactics in your state. It would be interesting to see if only the losers have adopted these methods of getting even with all you evil doers.
                          I'd hardly call it "revenge tactics," Dave. It's not as if this is a sudden change. The states you refer to have been passing anti-gun laws since long before the 2016 election.

Comment

• stanc
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by biodsl View Post
                            Not so lucky here in Oregon. If fact, I can no longer LOAN a gun to friends since this constitutes 'delivering' a firearm without a background check. Of course, then they selectively enforce the law, not prosecuting those who "think right" on guns.
                            http://www.guns.com/2016/09/16/orego...be-prosecuted/
                            How do you figure it's selective enforcement? The article says the case was dropped due to lack of evidence that the law had been violated.

Comment

• TropicalVibe
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

In CA we just voted to make cigarette smoking all but illegal, at the same time we voted to make pot smoking legal...Go figure.

As you know we are ridding ourselves of these evil firearms, with or without the consent of the 2nd Amendment.

On a good note, the golf in CA is year-round.

Comment

Working...
                              X