• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gltucker
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
    I have not paid that much attention to the actual source of bolts, so I don't know where that issue is, other than take measurements when you get your bolt. One of these threads has the correct measurements listed.
    I couldn't find anything. I did search this out and got the calipers out.

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

This is why I only buy my bolts from 3 places/mfg Precision Firearms, JP Rifles and Alexander Arms. Plus I only get SAAMI speq'd chambers. It's my personal preference and I know what I'm getting, since all 3 have put out alot of Grendel bolts/barrels. I know Odin Works is a great shop and makes good stuff but they are new kids on the block with Grendel stuff. Seems like newer mfg make stuff and call it Grendel, but really it's. 264 LBC

BTW nice builds fellas
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Retro
        Warrior
        • Jul 2016

Odin Atlas Compensator

I picked up one of the Odin Atlas Compensators and really like it. You don't have to fool around with timing and you can tune it to your particular rifle. I found that it just about eliminated muzzle rise allowing me to stay on target much better. Just my two cents worth.
        Originally posted by Sticks View Post
        I have not paid that much attention to the actual source of bolts, so I don't know where that issue is, other than take measurements when you get your bolt. One of these threads has the correct measurements listed.

Ammo wise, I know one of them was Hornady ELD black, and the owner posted the lot#. Have not read any more on that one yet. His bolt/barrel combo had no issues prior to this and shot other ammo fine.

Muzzle Brake - Depends on how much money you have, and if a suppressor is in your future. They all work, just obnoxious for your fellow shooters next to you. I am picking up a plain old A2 flash hider for mine until my Omega gets out of NFA jail sometime around Halloween.

Comment

Working...
        X