• Fat Albert
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2017

Wolf FMJ

Graff and Sons is selling Wolf FMJ for $5.79/20 2/22/17
  • swanie405
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

Sg ammo has it for 4.95/20 (unless you buy 500 then its cheaper) and aim surplus has it for 4.79/ 20, just to give you a couple other places to look for it.

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

Target sports has it for 5.99 but free shipping if you buy a case (500 rnds).

Comment

• ripcord
        Bloodstained
        • May 2016

Has anyone really tried the Wolf ammo? I have heard that the lacquer coating gives you a sticky bolt after a few rounds. It would be nice to be able to shoot this stuff and not have to use the rent money for ammo!

Comment

• jonny rotton
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

i have shot a lot of it. i love it for practice ammo that goes bang every time. the accuracy in my 16" aa barrel is actually pretty good. i even found one lot that my 12" ar stoner barrel loves.

Comment

• 1911man
            Warrior
            • May 2015

Originally posted by ripcord View Post
            Has anyone really tried the Wolf ammo? I have heard that the lacquer coating gives you a sticky bolt after a few rounds. It would be nice to be able to shoot this stuff and not have to use the rent money for ammo!
            Ive put about 5-6 boxes through a couple of my rifles with no issues. It shoots around 2MOA out of my BHW barrel. I have also shot a ton of lacquered steel through my 7.62x39 AR and never had any issues with lacquer build up. Just the occasional failure to ignite the hard primers with a mil spec trigger. I swapped over to a hiperfire and that stopped happening.

Comment

• Valkyrie0002
              Unwashed
              • Feb 2017

Ammunitionstore and SGAmmo have 100gr Wolf for about $112/ 500rds.

I shot a lot of Wolf 223 thru my ARs with no issues.

Comment

Working...
              X