• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hikfromstik
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

Buds gun shop fed gmm berger

Who else ordered the Federal gold medal match berger 6.5 grendel from buds gun shop ? I came home excited only to open the box and find they sent 6.5 Creedmoor and not 6.5 grendel. I'll call them to request a return label . Very disappointed after spending over $60 with shipping and then this happened.
  • hikfromstik
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

Just got off phone with them . They said the order came from a Bill Hicks and Co ( sub-vendor) and they have no records of any Grendel gold medal match berger ammo in inventory and more than likely it was a typo . The Creedmoor bullet is beautiful and long . It's the 130gr , I guess its the same as the grendel bullet. Im exchanging for some SST's . Buds was very friendly and apologetic. Guess I'll wait till midway gets some in .

Comment

• Casper77
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2015

Same thing happened to me. Got home today excited to see the new ammo only to find out it was Creedmoor. Called and they said it was out of stock and offered a refund. Dang! Back to waiting...

Comment

• hikfromstik
        Warrior
        • Oct 2016

They told me it was never in stock and it was a typo . The sales rep was very friendly and apologetic . Out of 1000's of rds of ammo I've purchased online this was the only mishap I've had . The firearm/ammo industry is top notch is customer service and are usually good folks

Comment

• bakabone25
          Warrior
          • Dec 2016

Ditto here, also got creedmore shipped. Any body need some new creedmore 130 gr....

Comment

Working...
          X