• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deltagunner00
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

The long wait begins

Well, my form 3 cleared today. Went to the shop and they let me thread my can on to take a few pics. Now I just have to play the waiting game until the form 4 clears.

• s3silver
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Sweet looking rig! Let us know how she shoots.

Comment

• newb
      Warrior
      • Feb 2015

Very nice!

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

How dare you show such impatience when the boot of your master is so light upon thine neck?

Looks great.

What barrel/gas system length do you have?
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

What handguard? I have no need for rails on top or sides.
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Redomen
            Warrior
            • Jun 2016

Sweet!

Comment

• AZBackcountry
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2016

Awesome rifle. Is the silencer a Griffin Armament, but what model? What qualities of the silencer helped you make your decision? I have been shopping for one and think I should get a .300 Win Mag rated can so it will work on everything from .223 up to .300WM. I'm thinking a 5/8X24 direct thread so I don't have to get adapters for all my rifles? Then come the dB rating, weight, diameter, length, durability, cleaning ease and cost. I didn't list looks because I'll Cerakote it for hunting. I've been looking at the Griffin Armament RSTA which adds only 5.5" more to barrel length, 1.47" dia, 31dB+, easy cleaning, but it weighs 21 oz.
              Life is fun when your ammo budget is more than your house payment.

Comment

• Deltagunner00
                Bloodstained
                • May 2016

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                How dare you show such impatience when the boot of your master is so light upon thine neck?

Looks great.

What barrel/gas system length do you have?
                Haha. Thanks!

JP Rifle Supermatch 18" barrel. Mid length gas system with adjustable gas block.

Comment

• Deltagunner00
                  Bloodstained
                  • May 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                  What handguard? I have no need for rails on top or sides.
                  ALG Defense EMR 1 handguard.

Comment

• Deltagunner00
                    Bloodstained
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by AZBackcountry View Post
                    Awesome rifle. Is the silencer a Griffin Armament, but what model? What qualities of the silencer helped you make your decision? I have been shopping for one and think I should get a .300 Win Mag rated can so it will work on everything from .223 up to .300WM. I'm thinking a 5/8X24 direct thread so I don't have to get adapters for all my rifles? Then come the dB rating, weight, diameter, length, durability, cleaning ease and cost. I didn't list looks because I'll Cerakote it for hunting. I've been looking at the Griffin Armament RSTA which adds only 5.5" more to barrel length, 1.47" dia, 31dB+, easy cleaning, but it weighs 21 oz.
                    It's the Griffin Armament Recce 7. I liked it the most because of db's, length and weight. I also did not want a direct thread. I like the taper mount mount system it uses and they have a nice selection of mounts, brakes or comps that cam all be used with the suppressor. I will get one for 223, 243, 6.5 and 308.

Comment

Working...
                    X