Thread: Is there a "blacklist" that 2A supporters should know about?

Warrior

Is there a "blacklist" that 2A supporters should know about?

We all buy multiple goods and services from a plethora of merchants. The NRA is good enough to rate different politicians so I can decide who I want to vote for, but I know of no list of national big name merchants I should avoid. Is there one?

Cheaper Than Dirt?

After they jacked their prices through the roof during the last scare, refused to honor existing ordered backlog prices etc. They'll never see a penny from me.

Don't know if any formal list exists, but I'll add to the above.

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quit selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
    Last edited by NugginFutz; 02-27-2017 at 03:16 AM.
    When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do. ~ Larry Kersten

In Texas, there have been a number of retailers that have posted the 30.06 (conceal carry) and 30.07 (open carry) signs. We had one in our parts, and it almost drove them out of business because people with permits stopped shopping there. Now they only have the 30.07 posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    In Texas, there have been a number of retailers that have posted the 30.06 (conceal carry) and 30.07 (open carry) signs. We had one in our parts, and it almost drove them out of business because people with permits stopped shopping there. Now they only have the 30.07 posted.
    texas3006.com is your friend. They have listings for 30.06 & 30.07 places. (no-concealed, no-open carry establishments for those of y'all who don't live here.)

Quote Originally Posted by NugginFutz View Post

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quite selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
    Yep. Dick's should be added to the list.

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
    Thank you!
    Texas 3006 app installed

Warrior
    Thanks that's what I was looking for. I will miss going to Hooters. Still, I have heard nice things about Tilted Kilts.

I think we are all on one, the fromer presdint and his hench folk at the 'partment o' justice saw to that

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
    According to your list Target is listed as both allowing Carry, and not Allowing Carry.

I can tell you that I don't shop there for a multitude of reasons, only one of which is not allowing carry.

Quote Originally Posted by customcutter View Post
    According to your list Target is listed as both allowing Carry, and not Allowing Carry.

I can tell you that I don't shop there for a multitude of reasons, only one of which is not allowing carry.
    I see that...the date on that list is 2013-2014 must not be an update to it. This is 2016 from concealed carry
    https://www.concealedcarry.com/law/b...-gun-policies/

Also there's an app for the phone called Posted you can download for a $1 at the App Store.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by NugginFutz View Post

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quit selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
    Yeah, DSB won't get any money from me either.

I'd like to nominate AARP.

Warrior
    OK. Why the AARP?

They are big time gun control lobbyists. Sort of an anti-NRA