Is there a "blacklist" that 2A supporters should know about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

Is there a "blacklist" that 2A supporters should know about?

We all buy multiple goods and services from a plethora of merchants. The NRA is good enough to rate different politicians so I can decide who I want to vote for, but I know of no list of national big name merchants I should avoid. Is there one?
  • robertc1024
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2015

Cheaper Than Dirt?

After they jacked their prices through the roof during the last scare, refused to honor existing ordered backlog prices etc. They'll never see a penny from me.

Comment

• NugginFutz
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2013

Don't know if any formal list exists, but I'll add to the above.

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quit selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
      Last edited by NugginFutz; 02-27-2017, 02:16 AM.
      If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

In Texas, there have been a number of retailers that have posted the 30.06 (conceal carry) and 30.07 (open carry) signs. We had one in our parts, and it almost drove them out of business because people with permits stopped shopping there. Now they only have the 30.07 posted.

Comment

• robertc1024
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Texas View Post
          In Texas, there have been a number of retailers that have posted the 30.06 (conceal carry) and 30.07 (open carry) signs. We had one in our parts, and it almost drove them out of business because people with permits stopped shopping there. Now they only have the 30.07 posted.
          texas3006.com is your friend. They have listings for 30.06 & 30.07 places. (no-concealed, no-open carry establishments for those of y'all who don't live here.)

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quite selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
          Yep. Dick's should be added to the list.

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Allow Carry

Do not Allow carry:

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Texas
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2016

Thank you!
              Texas 3006 app installed

Comment

• Drift
                Warrior
                • Nov 2014

Thanks that's what I was looking for. I will miss going to Hooters. Still, I have heard nice things about Tilted Kilts.

Comment

• bow shot
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2015

I think we are all on one, the fromer presdint and his hench folk at the 'partment o' justice saw to that

Comment

• customcutter
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2014

According to your list Target is listed as both allowing Carry, and not Allowing Carry.

I can tell you that I don't shop there for a multitude of reasons, only one of which is not allowing carry.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by customcutter View Post
                      According to your list Target is listed as both allowing Carry, and not Allowing Carry.

I can tell you that I don't shop there for a multitude of reasons, only one of which is not allowing carry.
                      I see that...the date on that list is 2013-2014 must not be an update to it. This is 2016 from concealed carry
                      A broad list of different American companies that choose to prohibit guns from their locations as well as media companies that proven they are anti-gun. We encourage you to boycott these businesses where possible.

Also there's an app for the phone called Posted you can download for a $1 at the App Store.
                      "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Les
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post

Dick's Sporting Goods.

They went PC and quit selling semi-auto's after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Their hypocrisy surfaced, however, when it was discovered that Field & Stream, (an new subsidiary of Dick's) was selling AR's. Don't get me wrong, here. I appreciate that F&S will sell the evil black guns. I just despise the two-faced nature of the parent company.
                        Yeah, DSB won't get any money from me either.
                        Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• rwh
                          Warrior
                          • Jun 2014

I'd like to nominate AARP.

Comment

• Drift
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2014

OK. Why the AARP?

Comment

• rwh
                              Warrior
                              • Jun 2014

They are big time gun control lobbyists. Sort of an anti-NRA

Comment

Working...
                              X