• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caput001
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2016

6.5 grendel mags

I read the posts about how the 6.5 grendel is available in a 5 or 10 round mag. I have finally accepted that is not true. Does any know if Howa plans on making a 10 round mag for the 6.5 grendel. Not sure why they would not have already offered a 10 rounder. Also any sources for 5 round mags? Brownels is on back order and I have not seen them available anywhere else. Looks like i picked up the last LW 20" barreled action from them. They said they are expecting the next shipment the end of next month and I am assuming that includes mags.
  • Matt @ LSI
    Warrior
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by caput001 View Post
    I read the posts about how the 6.5 grendel is available in a 5 or 10 round mag. I have finally accepted that is not true. Does any know if Howa plans on making a 10 round mag for the 6.5 grendel. Not sure why they would not have already offered a 10 rounder. Also any sources for 5 round mags? Brownels is on back order and I have not seen them available anywhere else. Looks like i picked up the last LW 20" barreled action from them. They said they are expecting the next shipment the end of next month and I am assuming that includes mags.
    The Howa mini action in 6.5 grendel was thought to have 10 round magazines. we eneded up going with 5 round magazines due to the magazine body size. There are only 5 rounders available for this. 5 round mags can be ordered from us by calling 775-828-0555. ill keep you posted if/when 10 round mags come available.

Comment

• caput001
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2016

I just called legacy and was told no mags until end of May or the beginning of June. Does anyone have a source for the howa mags? I hate having only 1 mag

Comment

• caput001
        Unwashed
        • Dec 2016

Since I could not find a extra 6.5 grendel mag I ordered a 222/223/204 10 round mag from brownels. It takes about a half hour to modify it and you can fit 6 rounds into it.

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

Good! Now we have the option of 5 or 6 round magazines.

Comment

Working...
          X