• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by D.Davis View Post
    BFT, Now we need to get the Logo and 6.5 Grendel put on ejection port doors. What do you think?
    2nded. I know these guys do http://www.tacticalgearjunkie.com/en...m-your-design/
    (No affiliation) if anyone knows of a place i can get lowers engraved (specifically 80% lowers) with custom stuff please PM me.
    *Must get permission for logo use from our esteemed leader.

Comment

• irickchad
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2016

I want an ejection port cover too

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Looks like they're gainin' on us... LOL

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
          Looks like they're gainin' on us... LOL
          IMG_0008.JPG
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• lesbaer45
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2015

Skull at the barrel end would be cool, not overly flashy.

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
            2nded. I know these guys do http://www.tacticalgearjunkie.com/en...m-your-design/
            (No affiliation) if anyone knows of a place i can get lowers engraved (specifically 80% lowers) with custom stuff please PM me.
            *Must get permission for logo use from our esteemed leader.

No fancy 'skull' but I bought several of these to use on my builds. *

* builds in generic when I get around to it sorry I'm a slacker painfully slow about actually doing it terms of course.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

+1 on the squirreldaddy... And very fair S/H from them too.
              DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• 85_Ranger4x4
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Are they coated with anything?

I have a 7.62x39 Faxon barrel with their eagle, it did kind of bug me that it looked like plain open steel milled thru the QPQ... and under the barrel nut it can rust to its little hearts content and there isn't much you can do about it without totally tearing the rifle down. I asked Faxon, they never did get back to me.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
                  Are they coated with anything?

I have a 7.62x39 Faxon barrel with their eagle, it did kind of bug me that it looked like plain open steel milled thru the QPQ... and under the barrel nut it can rust to its little hearts content and there isn't much you can do about it without totally tearing the rifle down. I asked Faxon, they never did get back to me.
                  I was also concerned about this, that's another reason why i voted for B, besides show and tell (bragging) reasons.

Comment

Working...
                  X