• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by bakabone25 View Post
    Aero precision 12" with the suppressor mounted inside. My thread are about 1 inch inside. My can is a form 1 made to seat over the barrel 1.75". Im working on the pic download now. Will post it as soon as i can.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9864[/ATTACH]
    I like the floating scope mount and hatchet for backup purposes.

Comment

• Troutguide
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Yes those look like some light weight scope rings!! And I guess he need the hatchet until the PDW is finished.
      "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• bakabone25
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Hey you have to bring back-up. lol waiting for the aero mount patiently. But i do like the weight of the floating scope mount, maybe it will catch on one day.

Comment

• bj139
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2017

bakabone,
          I forgot to comment on your pistol. The FDE and black are very nicely integrated. You make me wish I had built a 12" pistol.

Comment

• bakabone25
            Warrior
            • Dec 2016

bj, thanks....It is the lower i also use for blkout. I'm am still considering SBR for it. Almost seems like a waste of money, it handles well as is.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

Hey BFT, anything in the works for a 3rd 12" buy? Got a 5.56 pistol with a Jones for a heart transplant...
              DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                Josh, no, am holding yours. All EXCEPT yours, I should have said.

Humperdinck: "All of my ships will celebrate our wedding!" Buttercup: "You mean all but your four fastest ships?" H: "Huh? Oh, yes, of course, my dear, ALL but those four." B: "Liar!"

Free Snickers bar to whoever gets that reference.

P.S. Shipped via USPS Ground. (Not UPS, United States Postal Service.)
                I don't even get the reference. Is there some hidden. Innuendo? It IS a classic. It's kinda suprising how many people are talking about it.
                Yeah, I know what it's from. I just don't get the meaning. Sometimes I'm special that way..
                Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 10-08-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Schrambo
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2016

Princess Bride...

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

Does anyone have any good recommendations as to what I could clear coat the engraving with to prevent rust corrosion? That was my ONLY concern when purchasing these. Rocksett perhaps? Anyone know if it's solvent resistant.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
                      Hey BFT, anything in the works for a 3rd 12" buy? Got a 5.56 pistol with a Jones for a heart transplant...
                      Bump
                      DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• Bigs28
                        Chieftain
                        • Feb 2016

A little more faxon news. I had two coupons from 2 barrels. Went to purchase gas block gas tube from their site. It would only allow me to add one coupon. Their telephone service sucks. After a week of calling, i never got to a person so i emailed them. "Pat" emailed me back and after a few emails of being told that their site only allows one coupon, i asked that they void my 2 coupons and issue me a single coupon for the combined amount. Pat did that for me and if you have multiple coupons this is what you will have to do.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
                            Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X