X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

I already posted a message on your other post and sent you a private message yesterday

Comment

• -del
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2017

Any update on when these barrels will be sent? I thought they were supposed to be sent at the same time as the fixed first group buy.

Comment

• explorecaves
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by -del View Post
        Any update on when these barrels will be sent? I thought they were supposed to be sent at the same time as the fixed first group buy.
        We are still waiting on the first ones to be remade and returned to us....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Del, yes, they are on basically the same track. The recalls will be shipped first, then the second batch will be shipped to me in bulk (only a day or so later) and then I will begin the standard process of boxing them up and shipping them out to you guys.
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Bigs28
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2016

Bft did you get the email that I bought m6z which should be sent to you?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

B28, yes.
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Bigs28
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2016

Thanks, you rock

Comment

• -del
                  Unwashed
                  • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                  Del, yes, they are on basically the same track. The recalls will be shipped first, then the second batch will be shipped to me in bulk (only a day or so later) and then I will begin the standard process of boxing them up and shipping them out to you guys.
                  Just checking in since it has been a few weeks and I assume that all of the group A have been sent out from what I can tell and based on what you said above quote, it would be a day or so later to get the barrels to you from Faxon after Group A. Have they been sent to you? Thanks for any updates.

Comment

• cowboyway
                    Unwashed
                    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by -del View Post
                    Just checking in since it has been a few weeks and I assume that all of the group A have been sent out from what I can tell and based on what you said above quote, it would be a day or so later to get the barrels to you from Faxon after Group A. Have they been sent to you? Thanks for any updates.
                    You have to remember, Faxons version of a "day or so later", is about a month.....maybe 2.

Comment

• Les
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by cowboyway View Post
                      You have to remember, Faxons version of a "day or so later", is about a month.....maybe 2.
                      Sigh.....I sure hope not. I think it's been long enough.
                      Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• rabiddawg
                        Chieftain
                        • Feb 2013

I don't know if it will help with the wait or make it worse but I shot my 12" Faxon build last Saturday.

Let me set this up. 90 degrees, terrible mirage at 200 yds, mosquitos like you wouldn't believe and portable shoot table in the back of my truck. I eventually put my tailgating canopy over my truck bed to get out of the sun. Bottom line it was f n miserable.

Cliff note version. First shot at 25 was low enough to move to 100. Fired one shot and adjusted scope. Rapid fired a 5 round group into just over an inch. Move out to 200, mirage made focusing on the target almost impossible, rapid fired three into a three inch bullseye. Seeing that I decided to save the remaining ammo (precision firearms 120 Nosler bt)for hunting season.

My impression. These things are gonna be shooters! No doubt in my mind it would have been sub moa if I had taken my time but I was already soaking wet and the skeeters were trying to eat me.

I was hard on Faxon towards the end of my wait. Frustration got the best of me but I am glad I didn't sell my spot.
                        Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Troutguide
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

I got an email today with a $25 credit to Faxon website. Said they hoped to ship to BFT this week. I am cautiously hopeful. Thanks for the report Rabid.
                          "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2016

Thanks fir the reports rabid and trout.. both great to hear!

Comment

• Troutguide
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2017

BFT did they ship this week as they hoped? I want my barrel. The wife is out of town next week it would sure be nice to play with a 12" tube while she is gone.

Wait that didn't sound right lol!
                              "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• Bigs28
                                Chieftain
                                • Feb 2016

If you get them bft, don't send mine. My house might not be here after the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X