• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdaddyflo
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
    If you get them bft, don't send mine. My house might not be here after the weekend.
    I feel for you brother. We just went through Harvey and my family was very fortunate to not sustain any flooding in our home. Prayers to you and all that will be affected in the coming days!

Comment

• Troutguide
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Hey BFT are these in the same box arriving Wednesday?

Bigs28 check in and let us know if your okay, we are praying for all of you in the path!
      "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Hopefully he's just busy. I heard one report of a woman being interviewed trying to hide a grin who said "the power and internet is out, were living like savages" hopefully that's the case here. Hope you and yours are safe though.. good luck.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Sounds like BFT has the second shipment sent. He said arriving Wednesday by "EOD" I don't know why the bomb squad would be dropping them off though

Don't know why he hasn't posted that here? Maybe wrong thread on accident?

Comment

• Bigs28
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2016

Thanks, I'm a firefighter and working. Our station has generators and water so we are living better then most. The northeast eyewall went directly over my house and my house got wrecked. I've only seen pictures since I've not left work yet but everyone is alive. This was nothing compared to Harvey but there is allot of loss here as well. Thanks for the well wishes.

Comment

• Troutguide
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

Good to hear Bigs. Thanks for working throughout this. It's guys like you that help everyone else get through these things.

Comment

• CastorTroy
                Warrior
                • Mar 2015

Are there any extra barrels out there?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                  Administrator
                  • Feb 2011

CT, I think there will be a couple extra cuz I think I'm getting 3 overruns from Faxon. But let me make sure everybody in the current buy is taken care of first.
                  :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

Glad your ok. That's one of the most honerable jobs one could have. They've saved my ass before I REALLY appreciate you/them.

I'm sorry my previous post was misleading I should have said BFT will be getting them at his place Wednesday... My apologies.

Also I think I speak for LR when he said earlier he was looking for one as well..
                    Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 09-12-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• RogueNathan
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jul 2015

Just checking in fellas and making sure builds are going well?
                      The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• -del
                        Unwashed
                        • Apr 2017

Not trying to be a smarty pants here but we need our barrels first in order to build them. Has anyone received one from group B?

Comment

• Bigs28
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2016

Bft don't mail mine yet. Moving into a camper. Been told I won't have power for weeks. Plural.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
                            Just checking in fellas and making sure builds are going well?
                            Ya, Nathan this is the "B" thread..as for me I'm still waiting on 2 20 inchers and the four bolts that BFT has been holding onto for months while waiting. Then I will build them all out at the same time.

Not getting snippy, just the facts man. Just the facts.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                              Administrator
                              • Feb 2011

Got bulk barrel shipment yesterday.

Boxed them up last night.

Shipped them all out via USPS this morning.

Hope that's OK with you guys.
                              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Troutguide
                                Warrior
                                • Jan 2017

I love YOU!!!! Aheemm(clears throat) I mean Thanks!

How did these ship so I can plan arrival party?
                                Last edited by Troutguide; 09-14-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X