• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightstrider
    Bloodstained
    • May 2017

Originally posted by Retro View Post
    Yep, I have one and love it. It also tames the recoil and muzzle rise.
    It scored 18 with a 64.09% reduction in recoil and 4.0625 inch average recoil distance in inches. Best bein 73% and 2.468in but for not having to time it, ability to customize it actually and just the looks make it one a kind and great.

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

I tried out the M4-72, and sure enough it made the recoil, like, vanish... but the "prop wash" back-blast was too much for me. It was a lot of wind-rush that was uncomfortable, not painful but I just didn't like it. I got a couple others and use them, and am happy with them, the Precision Impact, a voodoo jet comp, a Holland .985 radial... you're hard pressed to tell the difference in "63%" vs "56%" etc. among the top performers.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Kilco
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2016

I've been using one of the DPMS miculek 308 brakes on my 16" Odin build. Lowers recoil but man does it ever have a blast. One of the loudest I've used... been looking at the Odin Atlas 6.5 comp as well... thing looms awesome, and I lIke the design. Seems easy to install, easy to time , and easy to clean

I wonder if going to a designated 6.5 brake would make any difference at all from using a 30 cal brake? I also use a 30 cal brake on my 260 Rem.

Comment

Working...
        X