X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

It was 300 this morning and now 315. Still amazing deal. Wish i didn't already have a 500 yard one.

Comment

• LWP
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2017

Wow your right Bigs28 it did go up $15 from my purchase price. That's kinda weird? But still Great price.
      Last edited by LWP; 07-17-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• LWP
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2017

That's funny Bigs28, you checked him out too. In reference to the 24" overwatch

Comment

• win.308stealth
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2015

Cabelas has Trijicon RMR's for $349.00. Just ordered 2, one for myself and one for my brother.

Comment

• StoneHendge
            Chieftain
            • May 2016

I have the bushnell conx mile. Picked it up from midway when they did the combo pack with the kestrel sportsman with all the trimmings for under $800 in the spring. Even in the low 300s it's a great deal. The glass won't be confused with Leica, but I've lased steel out to 900 and flat rocks out to 1100
            Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• LWP
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2017

Great to know StoneHendge, I'm sure it will be an improvement over my old Simmons 800. Even though it has served me well for a long time (20+years). Didn't think for $299 (at the time I purchased) that it was a bad deal at all. Looking forward to a new toy.

Comment

• funnelcake
                Bloodstained
                • Jun 2017

Apparently Toolcraft is expanding their lineup of BCG's? Monmouth shows they'll have the 6.5G complete Nitride BCG's in stock in a couple days...for $86.99! Also shows the bolt is C158...that'd be the only Grendel bolt I've seen that isn't 9310. Dunno, Toolcraft apparently OEM's A LOT of BCG's so I'm sure they buy enough steel that minimum quantities aren't an issue!

Certainly a great price & if I hadn't already gotten the bolt and carrier I needed for the current build I've give one a shot...could've saved a notable chunk of cash.

Comment

• mdram
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2016

saw that, but didnt see a mention of bolt face depth
                  just some targets for printing
                  https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• mdram
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2016

need a new lower?

Springfield XDS .45 ACP Pistol w/ Extra Gear Package, (1) Stripped Billet 9mm Lower, (3) Blemished Safe/Fire Lowers $459.99

Comment

• funnelcake
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jun 2017

I asked Monmouth to confirm the bolt face depth and bolt material...will post back!

Comment

• mdram
                        Warrior
                        • Sep 2016

i sent an email a couple of weeks ago, with no reply as of yet.
                        good luck with yours

Comment

• funnelcake
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jun 2017

Got a reply earlier this evening from one of the owners. He said the bolts are 9310 and .136 bolt face depth. Being Toolcraft I'm gonna get one! Shucks, that's only $25-bucks more than I paid for just the last bolt!!

Comment

• Truckd11
                            Unwashed
                            • Jul 2017

With Hornady brass you’ll get more reloads, greater consistency, predictable performance and accuracy that commodity brass simply can’t deliver. We measure for consistent wall concentricity and we run our cases through pressure calibration tests to ensure uniform case expansion. And each and every case is hand inspected. New, unprimed brass. Bulk Bag of 100. This is not loaded ammunition.

Honady brass at Grafs on sale. All of the other brass is 10% off.

Comment

• jdelong
                              Warrior
                              • Feb 2017

25 July: Odin Works 18" barrel with complete BCG and adjustable gas block on sale at Primary Arms, $350. I bought the version WITHOUT the adjustable gas block 3-4 months ago for $405 or so. Accurate barrel and very nice BCG. Seems like a good deal.

DetailsThe Odin Works 18" 6.5 Grendel Barrel is a button rifled 416R stainless steel barrel for the AR-15. This barrel includes a bolt carrier group with a 6.5 Grendel type 2 bolt face, stainless steel .750” tunable gas block, and intermediate length gas tube.Safety Note: Choosing 6.5 Grendel comes with an added complication. There are “Type I” and “Type II” bolt/barrel specifications out there, and you CAN NOT mix and match parts for each of them without risk of damage and/or injury. Type II is by far the most popular configuration, but pay attention to what you are buying! A Type I bolt won’t chamber rounds in a Type II barrel at all. Even worse, a Type II bolt mated to a Type I barrel will create excessive headspace and result in a rifle that is dangerous to fire.Features:18" 416R stainless steelDMR Heavy contourChambered in 6.5 Grendel with a 1:8 twist rateIntermediate length gas system (gas tube included)Includes tunable gas block6.5 Grendel Type II bolt carrier group included5/8x24 thread pitchSAAMI spec chamberButton rifledHand lappedM4 feed ramps1 MOA guaranteedWeight: 2.43 lbsOdin Works is an innovative group creating and manufacturing high quality AR-15 products and accessories. They bring their experience and knowledge to the consumer through progressive design and technology.See More

Comment

• mdram
                                Warrior
                                • Sep 2016

fde sig pistol brace

19.95, originally $95, i had to get one

Start here at the SIG SAUER Store online! Browse featured products, parts, accessories, sale items, back in stock and top sellers!

Comment

Working...
                                X